JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks to me like the #6 item (after food, water, arms, ammunition, and toilet paper :D) at the top of everyone's "Preparedness" list should be a cutting torch and welder.

!!d6On9wBGM~$(KGrHqEOKjcEr+4luL7kBLL8Bz,VHg~~_8.JPG

I don't worry about zombies, I have a laser pointer and cat toys to keep them occupied.
maybe I'll look into a disco ball and more lasers and beegees music to really mess with them. It'll be fun to watch.

I hope zombies are less persistent and easier to kill than threads at NWF! :cool:

But seriously, with the "similar threads" links below posts, I very much enjoy looking over threads of yesteryear. It's entertaining to see where we were as a community. I will joke about, but never complain about seeing necrothreads.

I don't mind the necrothreads so much.
I do at times get a wistful feeling , when reading comments made by some forum members who have passed on.

With that said...
A man is never truly dead , if memories of him live on.
Andy

I hope zombies are less persistent and easier to kill than threads at NWF! :cool:

But seriously, with the "similar threads" links below posts, I very much enjoy looking over threads of yesteryear. It's entertaining to see where we were as a community. I will joke about, but never complain about seeing necrothreads.
I didn't know you were into necrothreading...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top