JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am not saying that the virus did not kill some people, I am just asking you to remember how the Dems used Covid. First the news and President Trump were calling it the China Virus, because it came from China. The Dems used that to call Trump a racist and encouraged all of us to go pack into ChinaTown.

When impeachment #1 failed, the Dems fell back on Bill Maher's plan, crash the economy.

Based on flawed data, Fauci told Trump that millions of Americans would die if he did not shut everything down.

You all know the rest of the story, but I will explain it when I have more time.

Right now I have to work two jobs just to keep up.

We know of several people locally who died from the mandatory vaxx shots (Pericarditis, clots in the lungs, and recently a healthy 30 year old who suddenly had a heart attack). Several others died of botched medical care (nurses afraid to enter the room) during the lockdowns. The only people we know who illegitimately died of covid where over 400 pounds or over 80 years old.
There is a reason we don't rely on personal anecdotal experience to judge how effective, harmful, frequent... something is. Small numbers and human bias lead to inaccurate conclusions that seem very real to the individual observing them. You need large numbers to get an accurate signal out of the data. This is why having a consistent and rigorous method to collect data, validate it and analyze the results is important. In other words, science.
That's how we know what the effects of Covid were as well as the vaccines. Then you validate those results from a completely different angle to make sure you didn't get something wrong. For example, if you plot the monthly death rate in the US over the years, you see a significant spike when Covid hits. It closely aligns with the data gathered. Then, as the vaccine is applied, you see it drop. You can also plot vaccine rates in the population and see a direct correlation with the percent of the population that end up in intensive care and the morgue. All of this can be plotted by age and other factors to virtually eliminate other factors.
Those are facts, not beliefs or opinions.
Or you can opt for your personal experience and see how that works out.

There is a reason we don't rely on personal anecdotal experience to judge how effective, harmful, frequent... something is. Small numbers and human bias lead to inaccurate conclusions that seem very real to the individual observing them. You need large numbers to get an accurate signal out of the data. This is why having a consistent and rigorous method to collect data, validate it and analyze the results is important. In other words, science.
With this, I agree. Science, when done properly, is virtually irrefutable. The trick is to do science properly...

That's how we know what the effects of Covid were as well as the vaccines. Then you validate those results from a completely different angle to make sure you didn't get something wrong. For example, if you plot the monthly death rate in the US over the years, you see a significant spike when Covid hits. It closely aligns with the data gathered. Then, as the vaccine is applied, you see it drop. You can also plot vaccine rates in the population and see a direct correlation with the percent of the population that end up in intensive care and the morgue. All of this can be plotted by age and other factors to virtually eliminate other factors.
OTOH, when science is co-opted by Big Pharma and Big Gov in a grandiose shiitshow designed to increase profits for the former and increase control for the latter (what is now universally known as "The Science"), then that is no longer science, but a bastardization of it, and it's The People who suffer the result. Things like "clinical trials" involving statistically insignificant numbers of subjects, tests on 8 mice, a "vaccine" (that really wasn't one) rushed to market, etc. do not make for "science", but rather are totally politically driven and pharmaceutically profitable.

Those are facts, not beliefs or opinions.
The fact is that COVID was nowhere near the population killer we were led to believe it was, not even from the R₀ and numbers scientists and epidemiologists were talking about in the first couple weeks of it in March of 2020. And that's not my belief or opinion, but an established fact now.

While we're at it, please explain how the age-adjusted excess mortality rate in California, a state with some of the strictest COVID policies, most stringent lockdowns, and highest "vaccination" rates among its population, compared virtually identically (actually, a bit worse) to the age-adjusted excess mortality rate of Florida, a state with the exact opposite policies and approach to COVID. I'll wait...

While you're trying to formulate a legitimate and cogent response to that query (which you will not be able to do, no matter what data you wish to cite), I invite you to read this:

Tom Woods' latest book

Or you can opt for your personal experience and see how that works out.
For a sexagenarian who contracted COVID and recovered successfully using only bed rest, Ivermectin, vitamin C, zinc and fresh fruits, I did just fine... And if you're curious about my "vaccination" history to add it to your calculus, I got the Moderna series way back in August of 2021, when I was under the impression that the TSA would not allow me to board a plane to put my son in university. So, any "immunizing" effect (if there even was any) that two those COVID jabs (placebos, essentially, as we now know) had on me a full 2 years before me contracting COVID in August of 2023 had long worn off, as even the inestimable *cough cough* Dr. Fauci now admits it would have.

We've rehashed the COVID shiitshow ad nauseam on this board for the past 3+ years, and I have no desire to reignite those arguments. But to this day, I remain convinced it was something that, while it may not have been ginned up by our gooberment, our government lost no time in figuring out a way to hijack it for its own interests and benefit.

Last Edited:
While we're at it, please explain how the age-adjusted excess mortality rate in California, a state with some of the strictest COVID policies, most stringent lockdowns, and highest "vaccination" rates among its population, compared virtually identically (actually, a bit worse) to the age-adjusted excess mortality rate of Florida, a state with the exact opposite policies and approach to COVID. I'll wait...
The age adjusted data from the CDC shows that California had a lower death rate than Florida. 99.9 vs 111.7 respectively.
Where did you get your numbers?

There were many things novel about Covid and estimates and educated guesses were made. Some were wrong, some were right and that is to be expected. Virologists do not have a crystal ball to let them know exactly how a new virus will behave, as some people expect.

As for the rest... I know science is not perfect, nor is it always free from private influence, but it is the most reliable way to determine what is real. I support your right to say whatever your opinion is, but I'll keep listening to what the scientific community says.

Okay, which specific clinical trials were like that? I despise sloppy work, especially in a medical context.

The age adjusted data from the CDC shows that California had a lower death rate than Florida. 99.9 vs 111.7 respectively.
Where did you get your numbers?
I suspect you pulled your numbers from the same place that I did: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/covid19_mortality_final/COVID19.htm

Your numbers are for 2021. Would it surprise you that those rates are reversed for 2020 (California vs Florida, 68.7 vs 56.4, respectively)? Interesting, huh?

There were many things novel about Covid and estimates and educated guesses were made. Some were wrong, some were right and that is to be expected. Virologists do not have a crystal ball to let them know exactly how a new virus will behave, as some people expect.

As for the rest... I know science is not perfect, nor is it always free from private influence, but it is the most reliable way to determine what is real. I support your right to say whatever your opinion is, but I'll keep listening to what the scientific community says.
I'm not going to spend the rest of my night, having just arrived home from a cross-country trip over the past 4 days, debating and rehashing the unadulterated shiitshow that was COVID-19. I've already said that in my post above. You two are big boys and I expect y'all can do your own research. I suggest you do, but please remove your blinders first. Science says they can cause cognitive dissonance... ;)

Last Edited:
I suspect you pulled your numbers from the same place that I did: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/covid19_mortality_final/COVID19.htm

Your numbers are for 2021. Would it surprise you that those rates are reversed for 2020 (California vs Florida, 56.4 vs 68.7, respectively)? Interesting, huh?

I'm not going to spend the rest of my night, having just arrived home from a cross-country trip over the past 4 days, debating and rehashing the unadulterated shiitshow that was COVID-19. I've already said that in my post above. You two are big boys and I expect y'all can do your own research. I suggest you do, but please remove your blinders first. Science says they can cause cognitive dissonance... ;)
I have a lot to do as well and have no desire to re-hash this either. However, you should know that it is well known that Florida had some major issues with their data collection during that time so the comparison you picked is clearly flawed and it appears to be an anomaly which fits. Have a good evening.

...Several others died of botched medical care (nurses afraid to enter the room) during the lockdowns...
Hmmm, interesting. If you saw such, it must have happened.

Absolutely the exact opposite in our direct & personal experience. From near space suiting up routinely, to skipping doing so entirely in emergencies.

So, since you experienced such directly, I empathise with you. It's unfortunate your loved ones weren't receiving the care we provided, and the care provided by everyone we know.

I have a lot to do as well and have no desire to re-hash this either. However, you should know that it is well known that Florida had some major issues with their data collection during that time so the comparison you picked is clearly flawed and it appears to be an anomaly which fits. Have a good evening.
Are you referring to Rebekah Jones, the GIS analyst at the Florida Department of Health, who was cooking the COVID numbers to make it look worse than it really was? That major issue?

Regarding the numbers, both our data comes from The Arbiter of All Arbiters, the CDC. So, OK... you have a good one yourself...

Oh, and then there's this:

"...With an adjustment to show what it would look like if each state had the same age and health profile as the United States as a whole, Florida's death rate jumped to 12th lowest, while California's fell to 36th. That calculation included the proportion of each state's residents over age 65 and under age 20, obesity and smoking rates and prevalence of diseases including asthma, cancer, heart disease and diabetes..."

Last Edited:
With motorcycle accident victims etc. being classified as covid victims, I'm fairly certain we all know people that have died from covid.
A lot of people died on ventilators in the beginning. Whether it was the virus or the ventilator could be debated.

Anyway, my bomb shelter is a covid free zone.

Last Edited:
That is cold brother.
See was denied effective therapeutic medications.
I am sorry for your loss.

Not to mention that inexpensive and effective treatments could get you ridiculed and get you censored for mentioning them. Then, after it was over the CDC, NIH and others finally (and quietly) recognized hydroquinine and Ivermectin AKA "horse paste" as effective treatments. They were effective as treatments, but not effective at making people rich.

Remember how doctors who used or even suggested those drugs as treatment were handled by the medical authorities?

Last Edited:
I am not saying that the virus did not kill some people, I am just asking you to remember how the Dems used Covid. First the news and President Trump were calling it the China Virus, because it came from China. The Dems used that to call Trump a racist and encouraged all of us to go pack into ChinaTown.
I will say, response to the virus allowed too many to die, alone and be buried without proper respect due to them. As for Zuckerberg, good. He can live in a hole. Deservedly.

The rest of us need to pay attention without being consumed by the media driven frenzy we live in. It's difficult when gun issues are their low hanging fruit followed by their pro government control bias. But the more we turn them off the less influential they are.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads