JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
GO TO LINK SIGN IT LIKE IT AND PASS IT AROUND. THE MAN NEEDS A REST. GIVE HIM A BREAK HELP GET THE WORD OUT REPOST THIS EMAIL. GET IT MOVING THANKS. REMEMBER THIS COULD BE ONE OF US.......

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Urge the DOJ to leave George Zimmerman alone and let him get back to as normal a life as he can possibly have.
George Zimmerman has been found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Prior to the not guilty verdict, the individuals petitioning the DOJ to have Mr. Zimmerman charged for Civil Rights violations stated that they would respect the jury’s decision, however since it was not the verdict that they wanted to happen, they have decided to make Mr. Zimmerman’s life even more miserable by petitioning the DOJ to have him prosecuted again. He was found to have acted reasonably in self defense and therefore should be left alone criminally. If he is prosecuted by the DOJ, it will be a sad day for people who believe in the judicial system and what it stands for.

<broken link removed>

Only 98,732 to go!!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I really don't need the audit this year :)
Well, I think your on this site most likely already on the audit list. But this brings up a problem with many of us pro-gun individuals. Some us are to worried about FEMA camps and Homelands Ammo buying tenancies. To worry about a guy whom protected himself with a firearm. I think the chance of one of us finding ourselves in the dilemma is much higher than ending up in a FEMA camp. But most of us just rage about FEMA camps and (internet trolls) i.e. "democrats" that are feeding us, this mindless BS are laughing there *** off. Because we are buying into it and letting the important topics get pushed under the rug.

Well, I think your on this site most likely already on the audit list. But this brings up a problem with many of us pro-gun individuals. Some us are to worried about FEMA camps and Homelands Ammo buying tenancies. To worry about a guy whom protected himself with a firearm. I think the chance of one of us finding ourselves in the dilemma is much higher than ending up in a FEMA camp. But most of us just rage about FEMA camps and (internet trolls) i.e. "democrats" that are feeding us, this mindless BS are laughing there *** off. Because we are buying into it and letting the important topics get pushed under the rug.

WE FEAR OUR GOVERMENT!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads