JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Correct. We sold our last flip in early 2008, before we took a few years off and it sold to some body who was a first time buyer,nothing down, wrapped all the closing up in the loan, one person working, it was unreal.

I recall a family of five, Mexican, the husband was sole breadwinner, doing landscaping work. They qualified for a $250,000 mortgage on whatever he earned. I think they had the place for a year before it caught up with them.

The guy who did my landscaping had pretty good hustle- I wouldn't be surprised if he took home more than I did.

Yeah. When it is all tax free that gives you an immediate 15%-25% wage increase. Cash is king. Money talks. Guys down the road did this. Got a house, made payments on it for a while, did cash auto repair out of the garage, stopped making the payments and lived there for another year and a half before they finally evicted him and auctioned it off.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top