JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Correct. We sold our last flip in early 2008, before we took a few years off and it sold to some body who was a first time buyer,nothing down, wrapped all the closing up in the loan, one person working, it was unreal.

I recall a family of five, Mexican, the husband was sole breadwinner, doing landscaping work. They qualified for a $250,000 mortgage on whatever he earned. I think they had the place for a year before it caught up with them.

The guy who did my landscaping had pretty good hustle- I wouldn't be surprised if he took home more than I did.

Yeah. When it is all tax free that gives you an immediate 15%-25% wage increase. Cash is king. Money talks. Guys down the road did this. Got a house, made payments on it for a while, did cash auto repair out of the garage, stopped making the payments and lived there for another year and a half before they finally evicted him and auctioned it off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top