JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He reportedly used a restroom in the mall where his offices are located, then 'trolled the schools?

Not ONCE, somewhere in the interim of the route did he:
- not notice the weight change,
- the "no bump" at his elbow,
- it's placement when entering or exiting his vehicle (somebody that lazy didn't walk)
- or more importantly it's absence if he checked his equipment in the name or readiness?

My words for his lack of awareness is not printable.

"they don't know if the gun is loaded'??? say what? every gun is loaded unless proven otherwise and then it should still be treated as if it were loaded... What a negligent thing to say.

(also, why would the guard be armed if it was not loaded)

It's not known if the gun was loaded.

So the guard leaves the gun in a bathroom. Happens sometimes.

The security guard doesn't know if his gun was loaded? I'm guessing he doesn't want to admit it was loaded. I'd have a lot of questions if he was carrying around an unloaded gun.

So the guard leaves the gun in a bathroom. Happens sometimes.

The security guard doesn't know if his gun was loaded? I'm guessing he doesn't want to admit it was loaded. I'd have a lot of questions if he was carrying around an unloaded gun.

I am a professional armed security officer. This is appalling. No excuse is going to save this clown's job. Shades of Barny Fife. Greydog.

I wonder if he is lying about not knowing if the gun is loaded because : A) he doesn't know if he loaded it, B) he thought he would get in less trouble if it was unloaded, or C) he carried it empty because it weighed too much.

Anyone care to wager or offer different options? :s0112:

I wonder if he is lying about not knowing if the gun is loaded because : A) he doesn't know if he loaded it, B) he thought he would get in less trouble if it was unloaded, or C) he carried it empty because it weighed too much.

Anyone care to wager or offer different options? :s0112:
Option 1: Check the pawn shops in and around Salem, or check the guard's pocket for a pawn ticket for the "lost" gun.:s0114:

Option 2: Dig under the giant pile of McDonald's wrappers and Taco Bell boxes in the back seat of his patrol vehicle, and tada there it is. :s0114: :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top