JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they give advice to the government on public health an science issues. Then, the government does something else.

Well not always. There was Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders in 1994 who vigorously recommended masturbation. The government has been following her advice fairly closely ever since.

Well not always. There was Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders in 1994 who vigorously recommended masturbation. The government has been following her advice fairly closely ever since.
Not exactly. Misinterpreting Elders statement was political payback. Essentially, she was "Borked".

The SG puts lables on things that the public is supposed to read every time they pick up said items.... How's about we discontinue said warning lables and let the natural selection process take care of itself.... Yeah, that's the ticket!!!;)

Like, "THIS SIDE TOWARDS ENEMY." :eek::eek::rolleyes:
I'm surprised it didn't also say, " Unsafe use of this weapon could prove hazardous to your health." :rolleyes:
It will happen. Common sense and the balls God gave us, just aren't used anymore.
download (1).png

It's a drop in the ocean... "Personnel is policy," and if Trump is serious about "draining the swamp" he needs to fire every single Obama appointee on the Schedule C list. Sched C's serve "at the pleasure of the President" but do not require Senate confirmation--and the usual trick when Team Blue sees a turnover is to move their Sched-C's into Civil Service tenure-protected positions so we can't purge them.

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to Clean House here, if Trump will just pick up the ball and give it a good hard drop-kick... otherwise, the leaking and sabotage from within is only going to get worse. Hell, the EPA is already making death threats against its new leader he appointed... if that's not an out-of-control rogue bureaucracy in need of summary mass-termination I dunno what is.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews