JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I can't imagine being away from my baby girl for more than a day, let alone several months-year.
I would die inside.

My God bless all out soldiers, past and present. I pray they find peace. And their families the strength to support them.
I'm in awe daily hearing their stories. My biggest regret in my life is not serving in the company of our greatest Americans and following the soldiers before our time.
I will forever be in debt for my freedom and for my families.

Man, I wish seeing and hearing from my family was as easy as the modern soldier have it. I never discount what they do but they have it easy keeping up with thier family. Try going weeks or more then a month not hearing anything.

Yeah the modern soldier has a lot of technology to be able to communicate with their families. Still probably doesn't relieve the need to be there with them or for them.
We just hired a guy I'm training that recently got out of the coast guard. Said when his daughter was about 3 mths old he was out at sea and had limiyed comms, he got a text message from his wife that said they were headed to the ER with the baby and then all comms went dead, couldn't get a hold of her for 3 days.
Baby ended up being fine just sick, but I couldn't imagine that. Knowing how hard it is being there and having to go through it, and knowing the toll it takes on you as a parent and the sleepless nights I would lose my mind.
I'd probably jump ship and try to swim home.
I can't imagine the burden of war, and the heavier burden of what it does in terms of the family.

I thank God for every service member, and as much the burdens their families carry.

Military families are so resilient when the soldier is away. My dad was a S.F. green beret with the 101st & 82 airborne out of Ft Bragg, NC and was gone A LOT during my upbringing. No pagers, cell phones or internet back in the 60's &70's just waited for word (letter or phone call) that his unit was coming home.

God bless em all!!!!

I can't imagine being away from my baby girl for more than a day, let alone several months-year.
I would die inside.

My God bless all out soldiers, past and present. I pray they find peace. And their families the strength to support them.
I'm in awe daily hearing their stories. My biggest regret in my life is not serving in the company of our greatest Americans and following the soldiers before our time.
I will forever be in debt for my freedom and for my families.

Me too. Medical rejection.

Military families are so resilient when the soldier is away. My dad was a S.F. green beret with the 101st & 82 airborne out of Ft Bragg, NC and was gone A LOT during my upbringing. No pagers, cell phones or internet back in the 60's &70's just waited for word (letter or phone call) that his unit was coming home.

God bless em all!!!!

Those were heady days indeed. col. Darby And them boys were bad azz my friend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top