JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That .444 Marlin is a woods/shorter range BLASTER! Don't see many in Colorado but was greatly impressed by them in the north woods- good at bucking brush and foliage...
Some years back, to accompany my Marlin lever-actioin, I went crazy and bought a Competitor Single Shot pistol chambered in 444. You don't even take 20 rounds to the range for sight-in.
444:SS.JPG

Dam ups says gun delivered but still no call .
Probably get call tomorrow.
But I also got notice that the 45/70 ammo I ordered will be delivered tomorrow also.

Back to the Marlin 1894 CSBL/SBL ...

I think they could be much more popular, if they were more available.

The major players for me, Bud's and Davidson's, almost never have them in stock. I'm on the waiting list at both places. Davidson's shows them occasionally available, but they seem to sell immediately. I question why they'd even show them available at all, when folks like me are on a waiting list.

And I also see them available at the big stores back east. I could order them from there. but then it's that many more stores to be registered with.

What did that end up costing you, i have to admit, having a single shot (lever maybe too pricey for use) 45-70 sounds fun.

LAX AMMO.
I found them thru ammo seek .
And they are out of California.
And did really fast shipping.
Six days and there was a holiday in there. MVIMG_20200219_171932.jpg

Demo Ranch had a couple on a month or two ago, no real attention given as the video subject was something else, but he said it was very smooth and didn't have any hangups using it.

I remember reading somewhere that Han Solo's gun was made from an old 1896 Mauser...

Star Wars guns are based on real guns

Solo's is a Mauser C96 "Broomhandle" pistol
Stormtroopers main blaster is a British Sterling L2A3
Rebel Alliance, especially in the battle on Hoth, carried BlasTech A295 blaster rifles based on the Sturmgewehr 44.

The Guns of Star Wars: The Original Trilogy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads