JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Henry rifle in .327 federal. I just recently found out that there is such a thing, I put it to the top of my Christmas list but Santa just laughed!.
The .327 is an awfully good round. Could pair it up with a .327 Ruger Single Six and have a great combo.

As an aside: are those knees adjustable for horse riding?

Already have my dream lever gun. 1873 in .357mag
C42A1E5A-F49B-4EFE-B722-131A4B1A70C1.jpeg

Only thing that could top it would be a rifle owned by Annie Oakley herself

The .327 is an awfully good round. Could pair it up with a .327 Ruger Single Six and have a great combo.

As an aside: are those knees adjustable for horse riding?
I have a GP 100 in .327. don't know about the knees being adjustable for horse riding but my bubblegum definitely is not. haven't been on a horse in nearly 40 years

I think, in an earlier post, I mentioned something about a scoped 336 in .30-30, and I'd still love to have that one, but the last few posts reminded me that I've also lusted for a Browning B92 in .357, since way back when.
That was a slick little rifle.

I think, in an earlier post, I mentioned something about a scoped 336 in .30-30, and I'd still love to have that one, but the last few posts reminded me that I've also lusted for a Browning B92 in .357, since way back when.
That was a slick little rifle.
I keep one handy for home defense. Don't know what else to use it for.

I kind of want one of these. Looks like a really fun range gun and suppressor host.

1641310806976.png

Again, if I could afford it, Mod. '86 or '92 Winchester, nickel plated carbine. I'd trade ALL my rifles for an original. I got interested in guns just a few years too late.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top