JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Henry rifle in .327 federal. I just recently found out that there is such a thing, I put it to the top of my Christmas list but Santa just laughed!.
The .327 is an awfully good round. Could pair it up with a .327 Ruger Single Six and have a great combo.

As an aside: are those knees adjustable for horse riding?

Already have my dream lever gun. 1873 in .357mag
C42A1E5A-F49B-4EFE-B722-131A4B1A70C1.jpeg

Only thing that could top it would be a rifle owned by Annie Oakley herself

The .327 is an awfully good round. Could pair it up with a .327 Ruger Single Six and have a great combo.

As an aside: are those knees adjustable for horse riding?
I have a GP 100 in .327. don't know about the knees being adjustable for horse riding but my bubblegum definitely is not. haven't been on a horse in nearly 40 years

I think, in an earlier post, I mentioned something about a scoped 336 in .30-30, and I'd still love to have that one, but the last few posts reminded me that I've also lusted for a Browning B92 in .357, since way back when.
That was a slick little rifle.

I think, in an earlier post, I mentioned something about a scoped 336 in .30-30, and I'd still love to have that one, but the last few posts reminded me that I've also lusted for a Browning B92 in .357, since way back when.
That was a slick little rifle.
I keep one handy for home defense. Don't know what else to use it for.

I kind of want one of these. Looks like a really fun range gun and suppressor host.

1641310806976.png

Again, if I could afford it, Mod. '86 or '92 Winchester, nickel plated carbine. I'd trade ALL my rifles for an original. I got interested in guns just a few years too late.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top