JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love the part where he claims it's made from plastic and stamped steel...
That's called an AR-18/180, not that dipsh!t would know that...

The AR-18: Armalite's Innovative Failure of a Rifle | SOFREP

Armalite AR-18 - GTA5-Mods.com

Nd9GcQrIRYRkILyuNhXBQRReKeNKSVWvt7Ci02vlA&usqp=CAU.jpg

Last Edited:
If your rifle doesn't cost over 2k off the shelf it's trash….. and if you built it yourself it's 2X the trash. Oh and only certain roll marks qualify for a defense rifle. Disclaimer: Smothered with heavy sarcasm.

I want to know where he got his training... at one point when he was on his bubblegum on the ground he cleared a malfunction and tagged a hostile all within what seemed to be a fraction of a second
I wasn't aware that he had suffered a malfunction. But yeah......clear that sucker and get back into the fight.

And mind you that I'm NOT saying that the incident was warranted or not. Or if he should have even been there, to begin with.

IF ANYTHING........well, the Politicians and Police......

FAILED.

Yeah IMHO.....it was their mission/task/responsibility......to keep law and order for the Good Citizens of Kenosha.

Aloha, Mark

I'd like to know MORE about Kyle's AR. Because.....it proved it's worth. And well......it didn't jam on him when he was in a pinch.

Maybe......I should have posted this in the Dark Humor Thread?

High dollar or low dollar....if it works it works. It's up to you to decide when (or how) you're spending YOUR OWN money.

Aloha, Mark
I believe it was A S&W M&P Sport II, With a sightmark reddot.

And honestly as young as he is his training likely came from youtube and plinking on us forest service/ BLM land.

But thats all ridiculous because a cheap AR can't deffend your life, and there's NOTHING relevant to ACTUAL self defense on YouTube🔫 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

(Statement at the end is sarcasm☝)

Nah, none of them are. Made in the USA and "gifted" to Afghanistan. :rolleyes:
Umm...it was a joke??? So is the following?

joke | jōk | noun a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline: she was in a mood to tell jokes. • a trick played on someone for fun: the others were playing a joke on her. • [in singular] informal a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate: the transportation system is a joke.

Love the part where he claims it's made from plastic and stamped steel...
Interesting. I guess i got lucky 72 combat missions in Iraq/Afghanistan and my plastic piece of crap never jammed or broke down. As far as effectiveness at distance? I personally saw a marine drop 2 bad guys at 500 and they no longer are vertical.

Interesting. I guess i got lucky 72 combat missions in Iraq/Afghanistan and my plastic piece of crap never jammed or broke down. As far as effectiveness at distance? I personally saw a marine drop 2 bad guys at 500 and they no longer are vertical.
Clearly, you didn't learn anything from the video. Your actual combat experience is not as valid as his opinion. Either that, or when, as he claims, he was in the service they were not taught to aim.

Now that i think about it maybe these Tangos watched the video and the Believed 500 yards was a safe distance. Poor Bastards lol.

Now that i think about it maybe these Tangos watched the video and the Believed 500 yards was a safe distance. Poor Bastards lol.
Well marines qualify with a rifle at 500 meters. They are now qualifying with acogs but when I went through we qualified with irons. 500 meters with a 5.56 is not a hard shot at all. Glad they delivered a few dirt naps. Marines are good at that.

Well marines qualify with a rifle at 500 meters. They are now qualifying with acogs but when I went through we qualified with irons. 500 meters with a 5.56 is not a hard shot at all. Glad they delivered a few dirt naps. Marines are good at that.
I ran a 3 man tactical psyop team. We spent a lot of time with the corp and Navy attached to 1/3 1/4 1/7 1/9 Rct 6 1st MEF NSW team 5 and 10.. Marines are exceptional. Thanks for your service bud

Damn straight they are! The eggheads need to get out of the way and let them do what they do best.

I wasn't a Marine, but was trained to shoot by one. I learned on a plain-Jane 20" with irons out to 600 meters. Learning and doing that early on in my shooting hobby made me infinitely better with any gun at any range.

Damn straight they are! The eggheads need to get out of the way and let them do what they do best.

I wasn't a Marine, but was trained to shoot by one. I learned on a plain-Jane 20" with irons out to 600 meters. Learning and doing that early on in my shooting hobby made me infinitely better with any gun at any range.
Sadly the military including the Marine Corps have become a testing ground for woke America and it's politicians who have no concept of what it's like to be in the military or the mission of the military. Win wars and kill bad dudes.

Quotes below in reference to Kyle Rittenhouse...
I want to know where he got his training... at one point when he was on his bubblegum on the ground he cleared a malfunction and tagged a hostile all within what seemed to be a fraction of a second
I wasn't aware that he had suffered a malfunction.
Yeah, I wasn't aware of that either. Reviewing the various videos from various angles, I still don't see that. Am I missing something? o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top