JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The earlier Rossi revolvers, the ones made before the company was bought out by Taurus, seem to be held in higher regard. My issue concerns what happens if you get a lemon? Ive heard more than one anecdote online about the frustration dealing with their customer service, trying to get parts from Brazil, etc. Many American gunsmiths refuse to work on them. Seems like a gamble. On the other hand they make a lot of interesting stuff you might not get from American companies. The person who wants to own one revolver vs the person with the revolver collection probably has different perspectives on if its a good buy.

Add Ruger, Korth and Freedom Arms.
Parlez vous Francias? Manurhin MR73
A cool $3,600.00 will have one coming your way from Beretta.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 4.41.00 PM.png

It's french so you can drop it.
Yea hell with that.

Nothing against the firearm. for all I know it may be the best revolver ever I have no idea. No interest in anything that cost or even half that cost.
I know, I know....some guys will even say you can have a Python AND an Anaconda with $600 left over for ammo. There's just no pleasing some guys.

Last Edited:
The s&W version of that as far as I can tell is $949 new, so is $400 or less for a lightly used one realistic?
Take a quick look at one of the auctions and it gives you a good price point. I just went to Gunbroker and narrowed the search to S&W .357 and lowest to highest, buy it now. Plenty of choices in the ball park of the Rossi. As another poster mentioned one big up side is later if you want to sell it getting money back out of it will be FAR easier than it would if you buy the Rossi then later decide you want to sell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top