JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made it to the four second mark before closing the tab. Not quite a "didn't click" of @Certaindeaf levels, but close enough. Between the voice at the aforementioned mark and the title card at the beginning, big no thanks. (And I'm not a yuge fan of the AR personally, but come on ....)

I thought that this was going to be like a gun show table...
Your rifle you brought to trade is junk...my rifle on my table is gold....:D
Andy

Just like someone's crappy white shag carpet suddenly costs "$300 a square yard" to replace when they find a dark spot on it… at the opposite end of the house from where you were working on their furnace.

That's precisely why I only do commercial/industrial work these days.

:rolleyes:

The link posted is kinda like saying :

Your Hawken Rifle is Junk You Wanabee Mountain Man....:D

735574-6e205e3eca8ebf3ada5e51cb853a2ae3.jpg

SML Hike.jpg

No one here is a "Wanabee" anything....

With that said...
If one looks long enough and searches diligently , you can find a picture or post that will "prove" any theory , idea , notion , etc.....
Andy

The link posted is kinda like saying :

Your Hawken Rifle is Junk You Wanabee Mountain Man....:D

View attachment 1064991

View attachment 1064994

No one here is a "Wanabee" anything....

With that said...
If one looks long enough and searches diligently , you can find a picture or post that will "prove" any theory , idea , notion , etc.....
Andy
My observational theory (judging by your headgear configuration) is that you miss wearing the black beret….. before they went all tan 'n stuff!

:s0108:

Didn't even bother watchin

"My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit ..."

Mr "Rational Preps" claims to be an infantry veteran (okay, I did FF to the end to see who was responsible for this crap). And to claim that citizens are wannabes because their civilian version of the AR-15 doesn't do full-auto? Where's this guy been, anyway? Cleary, some of us here have seen more combat than this old guy.

He really stooped low by trying to shock people and claim the rifle is ineffective because 88% of the wounded in the Las Vegas mass shooting survived? (Can't believe he went there, but notwithstanding, the shooter wasn't even friggin' aiming! He was using bump stocks. )
Another social media attention whore.
Yep,

I'd like to know MORE about Kyle's AR. Because.....it proved it's worth. And well......it didn't jam on him when he was in a pinch.

Maybe......I should have posted this in the Dark Humor Thread?

High dollar or low dollar....if it works it works. It's up to you to decide when (or how) you're spending YOUR OWN money.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
So to void that persons argument, if Im simply a collector, I dont do the "tactical "LARPing" and I dont use my firearms to hunt.. it sort of dispells that entire wanna be soldier, bloodlust argument.
Im a collector and recreational shooter.. thats it. The persons attempt to ego jab is just a pathetic, misguided argument based on emotion and not facts.

Then again, most anti gun arguments are.

I'd like to know MORE about Kyle's AR. Because.....it proved it's worth. And well......it didn't jam on him when he was in a pinch.

Maybe......I should have posted this in the Dark Humor Thread?

High dollar or low dollar....if it works it works. It's up to you to decide when you're spending YOUR OWN money.

Aloha, Mark
I want to know where he got his training... at one point when he was on his bubblegum on the ground he cleared a malfunction and tagged a hostile all within what seemed to be a fraction of a second

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top