You don't need more than a 10 round magazine: False, here are some reasons....

tkdguy

Reactions
for Senate Bill SB 346.

CRIMINALS WILL NOT FOLLOW A 10 ROUND LIMIT, THEREFORE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS CAPACITY WILL BE DISABLED AND IMPERIL THEIR CHILDREN, FAMILIES AND THE GOOD CITIZENS.

HOME INVASIONS/KIDNAPPING OCCURS WITH 1-2 OR 5-6 INVADERS. This is the specific location that a large capacity magazine is needed to protect husband, wife and children.

MENTALLY ILL MASS MURDERS CARRY LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINES AND MULTIPLE GUNS SO THEY DO NOT NEED TO RELOAD. Limiting citizens to 10 round magazines would easily be insufficient in the face of a high capacity weapon. The CHL holder would be at a distinct disadvantage in the face of an ongoing mass shooting murder of children and the public.

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON WHY A CHL SHOULD NOT HAVE POSSESSION OF A HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE. THEY HAVE PASSED FBI BACKGROUND CHECKS AND HAVE HAD BASIC TRAINING. THESE FOLKS ARE SOME OF THE MOST LAW ABIDING CITIZENS IN SOCIETY.

JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT WHEN YOU WRITE THE SENATORS THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THIS BILL.

Reactions
for Senate Bill SB 346.
THERE IS NO GOOD REASON WHY A CHL SHOULD NOT HAVE POSSESSION OF A HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE. THEY HAVE PASSED FBI BACKGROUND CHECKS AND HAVE HAD BASIC TRAINING. THESE FOLKS ARE SOME OF THE MOST LAW ABIDING CITIZENS IN SOCIETY.
Don't agree with this statement. You should not need a CHL to own and use hi-cap mags!!! "Shall not be infringed" should be enough.

Kimber Custom

Reactions
The 'emotional argument' is that we need to cap magazines at 10. Why? It doesn't stop crime. It doesn't lower the death toll. There's no logical reason to limit magazine size. It's more feel good legislation that we are doing *something*.

The real concern is in NY 10 wasn't good enough and it was dropped to 7. Where does it end?

Reactions
The 'emotional argument' is that we need to cap magazines at 10. Why? It doesn't stop crime. It doesn't lower the death toll. There's no logical reason to limit magazine size. It's more feel good legislation that we are doing *something*.

The real concern is in NY 10 wasn't good enough and it was dropped to 7. Where does it end?
It is based on emotion and I fear it won't end.

27 if you are a PDX cop, and 113 if you are NYPD.
Sounds like Glock needs to introduce belt fed models to accommodate these departments.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom