JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MT has been on the edge of going blue for quite some time.

Well of course no hunter needs a 30 round magazine....
One can hunt with a rock or stick , a bow or a spear...folks have done so for millions of years.

What one needs is not the point...

What is the point is that no where in the 2nd Amendment does it state :
"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms , expect for these..."
Or...
"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, only suitable for certain people and uses , that someone else deems is appropriate for you..."
Andy

MT has been on the edge of going blue for quite some time.
I have both Blue and Red friends that have moved to MT.

The Red friend got there first.

The cancer is a more recent arrival.

I have family friends that own what used to be an elk ranch near Whitefish MT. Last time I visited it was a totally different type of demographic than Kalispell, which has had a constant influx of left leaning Calis moving in for some time. Yup, eventually the state will flip over. Better to live someplace the Calis don't like.

A little comma sure can sure make a BIG difference...

- We believe 30 round mags are great for hunting, Governor.
… but what HE hears is ...
- We believe 30 round mags are great, for hunting Governor.

"When the people fear the Government, they will find tyranny...
…. when the Government fears the people, they will find freedom."

You'd hope but look at:

He won by 91%.
I'm curious what he said on record while campaigning and how that lines up with what he's saying now.
I'm sure he knows 2A rights are important to most Montanans - I mean it's not like he was campaigning in Portland.

I'm curious what he said on record while campaigning and how that lines up with what he's saying now.
I'm sure he knows 2A rights are important to most Montanans - I mean it's not like he was campaigning in Portland.
Like any blue in a 'red' state, they play the moderate role. He knew that he could do a lot if he appealed to the moderates which he did. MT has had a long history of being split. I'd like to see how this changes is support base next election.

I still don't quite understand why any governor or any other politician or community activist or anti 2A gets their qualifications to decide what I or anyone else needs? "They" don't need armed security or gated communities but they have them and I am good with that as long as they leave me alone. "They" dont quite get that.

They also don't need scuba gear. So what?:)
You haven't lived till you've gone noodlin' with a scuba and a 100 round AR. Scuba so you can stay down longer, 100 rounds cause you can't see bubblegum in the mud and who wants to reload under water?

Obviously this governor is simply doing it wrong. Someone get the man a scuba suit and an AR :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top