JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First and foremost my heart and prayers go out to all who are forever effected by this.

I am going to hate what is spun out of this by the anti's.

I also feel it would be well worth the investment of state and fedral funds to train and arm our teachers or for cities to enlarge or add a few LEOS to there staff to protect our children and teachers. I know some people are against this idea for many reasons. I think the however that haveing teachers trained and armed would be better then nothing. This and all the other recent and past school shootings makes it hard for me to send my children to school where THEY SHOULD BE SAFE AND SECURE!!!!!!! I know many parents will be thinking twice now when they put there kids on the bus in the mornings I certainly will be.

I myself am going to the local P.D and Sheriff's office to talk to them and voice my concerns and see if any ideas can be hatched and implimented for my and all the local families kids!!

I would appreciate any and all feed back on this.

The one concern I have would be a teacher flipping out, but I would give that less a chance then a f@^$ tard comeing to the school and shooting people.

I will repeat what I said on the other thread on this tragic shooting. Let's be better than those on the other side of the aisle and leave the politics out of it for now. This is not the time to bring it up. There will be a time for the discussions, but not while it is still this fresh.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top