JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No diff on the prices of their bullets.

$37 + shipping for 500 124 Gr PRN 9mm. Even with shipping this is a couple bucks less than I normally pay locally.

Only requirment is it is a 500 round minimum but bullets keep well on the shelves!

No diff on the prices of their bullets.

$37 + shipping for 500 124 Gr PRN 9mm. Even with shipping this is a couple bucks less than I normally pay locally.

Only requirment is it is a 500 round minimum but bullets keep well on the shelves!

I use their bullets in all my pistols -- really like them. Extra nice to hear that they're honorable during a crisis to boot.

Not too bad. I emailed a local mfg of some coated 147's and I'll be 6 weeks out when I see them.

I'm not worried, my name is on their list. Besides I am short on some other items that would prevent me from loading them.

I placed an order with RMR and it was 2 weeks delivery. I forgot until I saw a big heavy box in the porch.

I have been ordering from Rmr for the last few months and they are very good about keeping you up to date on their backlog. They also are holding steady on pricing so far.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews