JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Springfield XD9, and love it. Never ever ever had a ftf or any other issues, easy to clean, blah, blah, blah. Problem is that is shoots low and to the left no matter who is pulling the trigger. I have talked to several other people who had the same problem with their XD. I spoke to a local gunsmith about replacing the rear sight and he wanted to charge me a ton, saying that the XD sights almost always have to be machined out.

Two questions, why the **** to they put them in like that (I mean shouldn't drift sights drift)?

Do the XD sight adjust tools selling on ebay work? I don't see myself spending $100 on something I am going to use one time, but if it works.....?

I prefer adjustable sights on most of my guns.

As a result, I had a set of Dawson fiber optic sights put on my XD45.

However, the original sights are usually pretty close to being dead on. Likely it's the shooter causing the POI shift.

<broken link removed>

I prefer adjustable sights on most of my guns.

As a result, I had a set of Dawson fiber optic sights put on my XD45.

However, the original sights are usually pretty close to being dead on. Likely it's the shooter causing the POI shift.

<broken link removed>

Tried this guy's grip and it seems to have made a huge improvement! Although, I have only tried it on a XDm9 and a P3AT. It seems to have brought my groups right into where they need to be. Thanks so much for sharing this!

I put a night sight by myself with a vice grip with towel wrap around my xd9 sc, then I take a block of wood and small hammer removed my old sight. From the instruction I can't remember which but if you remove the front sights from left to right and the back sights from right to left. It is very easy and it can be done by you... when you put the night sight back try to be gentle with your hammer because you dont want to break the glowing in the dark thing :) New sight cost around $65.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top