JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am finally back doing some leather work (prefer to stay indoor on rainy weather). I can make a calfskin leather wallet for you for $60 (cash in person) or $65 (shipped). See the attached pictures. These wallets are very sturdy made from 100% genuine full grain leather and stitched using strong waxed treads. They will last for ages unlike many cheap online wallets that disintegrate after few months. Just make sure your dog does not chew it (I made one wallet for someone here and he needs now another one because his dog chewed the one I made before). I will customize your wallet by stamping your initials. The wallet has 6 card slots (unusual diagonal design), another 2 pockets behind card slots and the main bi-fold money pocket. If you do not like hairy calfskin leather, I can make the same wallet using regal full grain leather and it would be $10 cheaper.

In the past I made few wallets for forum members and they were all happy with the quality of my work. By selling few wallets here I offset cost of material for my leather art hobby.

Dan

Calfskin#3.jpeg Calfskin#1.jpeg Calfskin#6.jpeg Calfskin#5.jpeg Calfskin#7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top