JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$35
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
First things first:
1) USPS has raised the price of the small flat rate box to $10.40. I will add this onto each holster for shipping but will also list a BUNDLE BARGAIN with each selection based on what I can fit into the box.

2) I don't do any of the electronic payment methods, but I do accept cash, USPS MO, and even a check if you appear to not be the shifty type that will stiff me over the price of a holster.

3) Please call out what you would like in a reply post so that others know what has been spoken for.

4) Please send me a PM with what you want and include your shipping info so I can have them boxed up and ready to go when payment arrives. If you would like a photo of the receipt with tracking info, please include a number I can text to.

5) I have given you some decent pics showing the markings and condition. I have also given my best guess on what each will fit. This is no guarantee that this will fit what you want it to fit exactly like you want it to. If you have questions or need more pics, please ask via PM and include a number I can text to.

First up is a trifecta of North American Arms holsters. I have no idea what models these will fit but all are marked NAA. If you have to have a single, it will be $15 +$10 for shipping.
BARGAIN BUNDLE---Take all 3 for $50 shipped.

H-1.jpg

H-2.jpg

K-Frame Holsters

On the left Bianchi #5 Black Widow 4" Med/LG Revolver
$35 + $10 shipping

Center is LEFT HAND Bianchi Holster S&W K #5B
$35 + $10 Shipping

Right is Hunter 1100 28
$30 +$10 shipping

BARGAIN BUNDLE $105 for all 3 Shipped

H-3.jpg

H-4.jpg

J-Frame Holsters
See the bottom for BUNDLE BARGAINS on J-frame holsters.

Bianchi 7/7L Small frame 2" revolver
Someone did a custom cut on the retention strap. I assume this was for better rear sight clearance.
$35 +$10 shipping

H-11.jpg

H-12.jpg

H-13.jpg

On the left, Gun Gear S&W 2C
$35 +$10 shipping

SOLD On the right, Galco leather is marked SPD122 Retention is adjustable and my 642 fits nice and snug in this one. Nice rig I was tempted to keep.
$35 +$10 shipping

H-5.jpg

H-6.jpg

On the left, I can't read the top but center says Maker and below is St Cloud FL This is a LEFTY and my 642 fits nicely.
$35 +$10 shipping

SOLD On the right, Aker J 2 so assume J-frame and 2" with around the trigger guard retention.
$35 +$10 shipping

H-9.jpg

H-10.jpg

On the left, Hunter leather laced marked only with an ink printed 6
$50 +$10 Shipping--- Too High---try to find another one of these.

On the right, Brauer Brothers that someone did some custom cutting on. My 642 fits this real nice and with enough room for a 3" barrel.
$35 +$10 shipping

H-7.jpg

H-8.jpg

J-Frame and K-Frame BUNDLE BARGAINS
The only bargain on the laced Hunter we will need to talk about, and would include you buying others along with it.

All other J-frame or K-frame holsters will be any 2 for $75 shipped, or any 3 for $105 shipped.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top