JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
are we blind? what is wrong with america?can any one please tell me how this election is agood result? or a good thing,in brief.because i dont buy it!!!!

I see Obama as a poor but better solution than Romney. I am happy that Romney lost but not neccessarily happy that Obama won. Anyone that wants to go in and destroy my Social Security and makes it a running point after I have paid into it more than 40 years I cannot support and will not support. I also support Obamacare - maybe not all of it, but our healthcare system needs to be revised and I work in the healthcare system. We will see in four years where we stand - maybe the GOP can offer a decent candidate if so I will vote for the GOP - the GOP failed with its offering this time, Romney failed once in his bid so they deciced to try him again, poor choice.

James Ruby

Well then, James, I guess you deserve what you get the next 4 years. When you look back and reflect on your decision, I hope you will be honest in your assessment. You bought the BS media's garbage hook like and sinker.

I'm guessing, as a healthcare worker, you have spent little to no time reading and researching what's in Obamacare. If you had, there is no way on this earth you would be for it. You're right, the system needs to be changed but this is not it. If they were serious about improving the system they would have begun with tort reform and liability limits for anything other than willful negligence.

Tell me, if not after 4 years, when does a sitting president actually have to take responsibility for his failings? Clearly with you and another 1/2 of the country not yet - in spite of the overwhelming evidence of failure.

Seriously, I don't get it, how can so many seemingly smart people go all stupid when it comes to this president.....

I assure you I will reflect on this next four years. I feel that the next four years will be based on what Obama has done the first four years isntead of the last four of GW. I already see some improvements from Obama such as not being able to be refused insurance based on pre existing conditions. I have always paid for my insurance either by myself or through my employer. I have my concerns and my doubts but I in my mind chose the least of the two evils. Honestly your last statement in my "Seriously, I don't get it, how can so many seemingly smart people go all stupid when it comes to" Romney. If you were counting on Romney to be the saviour of the 2A I think many were pissing in the wind and did not realize it. I sincereky hope that the next candidate the GOP produces for president is a lot better than the last two - I would vote for that candidate.

James Ruby

what is wrong with america?
The massive amount of uncontrolled immigrants (who are now citizens and can vote) who are now the majority population in the few blue counties of all the states that Obama won. Like they said last night Mitt won the 'real estate' but lost due to the overwhelming numbers of minorities in the few counties that controlled the state.

Anyone that wants to go in and destroy my Social Security and makes it a running point after I have paid into it more than 40 years I cannot support and will not support.

James Ruby

News flash, James... Your "Social Security" was set up for failure at it's inception, as it was/is nothing more than a ponzi-scheme that was sold in a time of (arguably engineered) national desperation and fear... Just like the "healthcare crisis" is another "carrot", both are designed for one thing, and one thing only... To ENSLAVE YOU to vote for politicians who'll promise you two of MY chickens for your pot, and give them power over your lives.

Not saying Romney would be any better, because this country is done and NOBODY can stop it.

RIP, USA.

The massive amount of uncontrolled immigrants (who are now citizens and can vote) who are now the majority population in the few blue counties of all the states that Obama won. Like they said last night Mitt won the 'real estate' but lost due to the overwhelming numbers of minorities in the few counties that controlled the state.

This attitude is the EXACT reason Pubs can't win the presidency. All of us here came from immigrants. To say otherwise or act like you are better than an immigrant is horribly ignorant.

I just hope the GOP takes this opportunity to ditch the fanatical religious BS, move to the left a bit on social issues, and I'll be on board fully for a republican candidate. Until they ditch the bubblegum, I can't with any good sense vote for them, and seriously, I WANT TO. I'm pretty conservative on fiscal issues and a few social ones, but the gay marriage, abortion, etc issues are straight out of the stone age, sprry

This attitude is the EXACT reason Pubs can't win the presidency. All of us here came from immigrants. To say otherwise or act like you are better than an immigrant is horribly ignorant.

I just hope the GOP takes this opportunity to ditch the fanatical religious BS, move to the left a bit on social issues, and I'll be on board fully for a republican candidate. Until they ditch the bubblegum, I can't with any good sense vote for them, and seriously, I WANT TO. I'm pretty conservative on fiscal issues and a few social ones, but the gay marriage, abortion, etc issues are straight out of the stone age, sprry

That sounds great! What sounds even better is if Admin were to delete all these political threads at the end of the week. Nauseating.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Anyone that wants to go in and destroy my Social Security and makes it a running point after I have paid into it more than 40 years I cannot support and will not support.

Hate to break this to you, but your social security money has been spent long ago by politicians. One cannot "destroy" what does not exist.

Your insistence that younger people pay for your retirement because your naive trust for politicians would be amusing only if you weren't allowed to vote due to being a senile old fool.

I've been paying into social security for 20 years. I'd like to stop now because I have no delusions it be there when I'm of age to draw from it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top