JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gabby
Those are Oregon's reps in Washington DC
Send them an email, ask them to vote against gun control, please.

Rick,
I've wasted my breath writing to those jerks and every time i get a nice letter back explaining to me how in their opinion their way is better but thanks for writing we love your feed back BLAH Bla.
BS they don't pay any more attention to us than a fly buzzing against the window pane, probably less!
Gabby

If I can get this to paste now!

Why the LA Times Stopped Carrying Cartoonist Diaz. The cartoonist Dixon Diaz can say more in a few little squares than the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and the Kansas City Star can -- combined.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

My kind of cartoons!
Gabby

So many people have been buying high cap mags and AR and AK rifles since the Clinton Assault Ban expired in 2004, that I think that the Anti's realize that just banning new sales and transfers would not have much of an effect.

A number of similar bills are currently pending in the California State Legislature. They are practically copycats, they are so similar. One would outlaw the possession of all high cap mags ( SB 1446 ), which basically would eliminate California's currently existing grandfather clause, which allowed people that owned high cap mags before the ban on new sales to keep them.

Likewise, there is also a bill ( SB 1235 ) to eliminate online sales of ammo to individuals. It seems at all levels of government, there is a concerted effort to put online ammo vendors out of business. The California Bill is even worse, though, as it also orders the California Attorney General to maintain a database of all ammo purchases made in the state. In other words, the government will actually track how much ammo you are buying. Why does the government want to know how much ammo you are buy? Does that mean that imposing limits on ammo purchase and possession would be next? Logic would sure seem to suggest that.

I predict major &$%@*%#$ coming down the road.

Kalifornia wants to keep databases of everything. Before much longer the amount of air you breathe will be measured so you can be taxed on it... It's part of your carbon footprint and the carbon dioxide you exhale is contributing to global warming...

Here is one more attempt to control the population and something is being done to stop it. Read on.
Gabby

Military Meatless Mondays Debated in Congress HungryRanger1.jpg

HR Bill Would Prohibit Excluding Meat From Food Service Program

WASHINGTON – The US House of Representatives is expected to vote on June 16 on a measure to block the United States' military from adopting a "Meatless Monday" program.

Rep. Adrian Smith (R-Nebraska) proposed an amendment to the fiscal 2017 Defense Department appropriations bill that would prohibit the exclusion of meat from the military's foodservice program.

Smith is trying to stop a "Meatless Monday" campaign by the Humane Society of the United States which advocates for schools, hospitals and the military to reduce meat offerings.

Read more here: Congress - military meatless mondays bills

Hey if you don't want to eat meat, DON'T no one is cramming it down your throat, like PETA and The Humane Society of The USA, who by the way spend only a very small portion of the funds they get on animals, the rest goes to big paychecks so they can live high on the hog, Pun intended. Both of those organizations are in it for the money not the animals welfare money and control! End of rant!
I'm wound up tonight, you guys are a bad influence!
Gabby

I like how hes trying to use the LGBT community as a tool to fight Gun Laws.
Like, "If we have stricter gun laws, LGBT hate crimes will decrease." Its sad, and a feeble attempt to get people who would normally be neutral, or even for protecting our 2nd ammendment, to act against their better judgement.

Here is one more attempt to control the population and something is being done to stop it. Read on.
Gabby

Military Meatless Mondays Debated in CongressView attachment 298731

HR Bill Would Prohibit Excluding Meat From Food Service Program

WASHINGTON – The US House of Representatives is expected to vote on June 16 on a measure to block the United States' military from adopting a "Meatless Monday" program.

Rep. Adrian Smith (R-Nebraska) proposed an amendment to the fiscal 2017 Defense Department appropriations bill that would prohibit the exclusion of meat from the military's foodservice program.

Smith is trying to stop a "Meatless Monday" campaign by the Humane Society of the United States which advocates for schools, hospitals and the military to reduce meat offerings.

Read more here: Congress - military meatless mondays bills

Hey if you don't want to eat meat, DON'T no one is cramming it down your throat, like PETA and The Humane Society of The USA, who by the way spend only a very small portion of the funds they get on animals, the rest goes to big paychecks so they can live high on the hog, Pun intended. Both of those organizations are in it for the money not the animals welfare money and control! End of rant!
I'm wound up tonight, you guys are a bad influence!
Gabby

I remember a time when the U.S. military was OFF LIMITS from all the "social engineering" schemes out there, in order to keep it the premiere fighting force of the world...

I got basically the same nauseating tripe from Merkley, apparently I was on his email distribution list, but no more. What is funny is that apparently one of the bills defeated in the Senate was a Republican compromise that would have been a gun control victory but would have provided for due process for those denied a purchase based on being on a government list. The Democrats defeated it because they want total denial to anyone they choose.
FIRST OF ALL~~REMEMBER THAT "DUE PROCESS " requires a lawyer and a lot of $$$$. Most people especially retired and working class cannot afford the price of a lawyer.:(:(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top