JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received this e-mail from Earl, All I can say is if you own a gun and you vote for these guys I will unfriend you.:mad:

Dear Friends,

On Sunday, a mad man's fury and hate was directed at the LGBT community, resulting in the murder of 49 people and injuring many more. Our country is reeling from the horrifying violence in Orlando – the worst mass shooting in American history by someone who, in his own words, identified with ISIS.

This was a homophobic attack that has shattered lives, yet another tragedy from gun violence.

It's outrageous that Congress has failed to act to prevent more tragedies.

Why haven't we learned? When will this stop? At what point do we say enough is enough and act?

Many people have asked what I'm doing. My approach is outlined in my plan for a path forward for gun safety in America. I published this plan over a year ago, and highlighted it again last October after the shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon. Since then there have been 258 mass shootings.

At every turn, I work to treat gun violence like the public health epidemic it is. We can take commonsense steps to protect Americans, including:

• Keeping guns from the most dangerous users by closing the "private sale loophole" and implementing comprehensive and uniform background checks;
  • Having law enforcement follow up with each person who fails the background check;
  • Restricting assault weapons and high capacity magazines that are unsafe in any public space;
  • Improving our mental health system to make it more accessible and available and enhancing our capacity to help individuals with mental illness;
  • Authorizing and increasing research on gun violence to allow us to fully understand the impact and implications of current policies;
  • Making sure guns are tested and regulated to ensure consistency and product safety for consumers;
  • Empowering health care professionals to discuss all matters that affect their patients' health, including gun ownership;
  • Ensuring better regulation for gun dealers and focusing compliance on the few unscrupulous gun dealers;
  • Enforcing existing gun laws by not letting the gun lobby undermine enforcement agencies;
  • Requiring that people purchasing a gun have liability insurance; and
  • Providing resources for first responders, schools, and public facilities personnel to deal with active-shooter situations
I'm working on several bills in Congress that make these changes. I'm proud to stand with my colleagues in the Senate who filibustered for these efforts.

No more just thoughts and prayers. Not just moments of silence.

If we want to support the LGBT community and every family in America and keep our communities safe, we need to bring these bills to the floor for a vote now — and, while we're at it, bills that promote the equality agenda.

Courage,
EarlSig.jpg
Earl Blumenauer

Unfortunately he is the Congressman representing Oregon's 3rd District which covers a large part of Portland, Multnomah County, Clackamas County, Gresham, on out to Mt. Hood. Your are safe on your side of the big river (well at least safe from him).

Unfortunately he is the Congressman representing Oregon's 3rd District which covers a large part of Portland, Multnomah County, Clackamas County, Gresham, on out to Mt. Hood. Your are safe on your side of the big river (well at least safe from him).
But not safe from his faulted, cancerous thoughts, ideas and faulty legislation...

Didn't see anything in there regarding immigration controls or lack there of... Nor restrictions on more, insufficientlly vetted Musslebums from invading the United States...

Let's continue to flood the country with those who hate Americans and our way of life, while restricting our rights and ability to protect ourselves and our families...

If Oregonians don't clean house this fall and continue to embrace this liberal agenda full of untruths and deception, then the state might as well surrender to Kalifornia...

And let's disinfect washington D.C. While we are at it...

Also, he is either lying or flat out stupid when he states that there have been 258 mass shooting since last October. The real number is 81 since 1982 which counts shootings where there are 3 or more fatalities (source: Mother Jones) for a total of 670 deaths, by contrast 27 people die everyday (in other words thousands of fatalities in the same time period) to a drunk driver but I don't hear any screaming about banning cars!!!

Last Edited:
Once again, the same ol song and dance from a known crook! What a crock o Stuff!!!This guy almost quoted the Bloomburg rant word for word, and Usurper Kate just eats it up! Boy what a mouth full, time for you folks up in the N.W. to take Salem to the cleaners and dis infect the whole stinkin place!

He also failed to mention the TERRORIST passed a UBC, as well as was a licenses armed private security guard that was qualified to guard nuclear facilities and other sensitive facilities... the dumbass. :rolleyes:
So, to that end, G4S had received presidential communications regarding the hiring or more Muzzlebums... And to be lenient with them... But he keeps falling back to the comfort zone of Republicians and Americas laws being at fault...

Not addressing the repulsive practices within the Muzzlegums religion that created this monster or his Muzzlegum hatred for those of different lifestyles that he slaughtered...

What bullcrep they spout...

Also, he is either lying or flat out stupid when he states that there have been 258 mass shooting since last October. The real number is 81 since 1982 which counts shootings where there are 3 or more fatalities (source: Mother Jones) for a total of 670 deaths, by contrast 27 people die everyday (in other words thousands of fatalities in the same time period) to a drunk driver but I don't hear any screaming about banning cars!!!
Perhaps he's talking about the weekend activities in his beloved Sh!tcargo when he spouts those numbers...

It's always the guns fault.....

I may or may NOT own an "assualt rifle" or three. But I have NEVER thought about hurting anyone with them. I mean, if I actually owned one.

I've been in two spots where I was "hammer back and staged" and we both walked away. And I'm thankful every day. I also have a plaque hanging above my desk that is a National Award from my company for saving a humans life while on the job. Again, thankful EVERY day.

Its the mental capacity or incapacity that causes a human being to take innocent lives. And gun or no gun, they WILL find a way to do it if their incapacities or irrational thinking get the best of them.

Last Edited:
I just received this e-mail from Earl, All I can say is if you own a gun and you vote for these guys I will unfriend you.:mad:

Dear Friends,

On Sunday, a mad man's fury and hate was directed at the LGBT community, resulting in the murder of 49 people and injuring many more. Our country is reeling from the horrifying violence in Orlando – the worst mass shooting in American history by someone who, in his own words, identified with ISIS.

This was a homophobic attack that has shattered lives, yet another tragedy from gun violence.

It's outrageous that Congress has failed to act to prevent more tragedies.

Why haven't we learned? When will this stop? At what point do we say enough is enough and act?

Many people have asked what I'm doing. My approach is outlined in my plan for a path forward for gun safety in America. I published this plan over a year ago, and highlighted it again last October after the shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon. Since then there have been 258 mass shootings.

Jumping gee-hosa-fat!! If you go to Blumenthal's MY PLAN link, you will find that he is sponsoring some really SIGNIFICANT gun control bills in the US House of Representatives.

For example:
  • H.R. 752 – Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act – Would prohibit the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding devices. Note: The government will offer owners no compensation for the surrendering of high cap magazines.

• H.R. 1745 – Assault Firearms Elimination Act – Would prohibit the possession of all assault style weapons, and provide a $2,000 Federal tax credit for each assault weapon surrendered to the government.

• H.R. 2283 – Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act – Would ban online sales of ammunition to individuals.

Guys, they are really out to change our gun rights BIG TIME!! These are BANS and CONFISCATIONS they are talking about implementing.

And they are definitely coming after our ammo too.

What has caused this shift in attitude towards guns?? They are certainly not pussyfooting around with all of these proposals.

Last Edited:
You're being paranoid... they've always stated nobody is coming after your guns. :rolleyes: (Sarcasm)

This isn't a shift in their attitudes towards guns. It's always been their attitude, they just feel like the political winds are are right and can pull back the curtains now... o_O

If that bow-tie wearing little weed of a man wants my guns so bad, he's welcome to come and try to take them himself. :cool:

Oregon has no shortage of people like Blumenauer. We are thoroughly infected with politicians that don't believe we have the right to be armed. If they had the carte' blanche to do what they really believe, they would completely disarm us and lock those of us up that disagree with them. Thankfully there is enough restraint in the constitution of the United States as well as the constitution of the State of Oregon to hold them back - a bit.

I am going to continue saying this until something changes - our best chance, our only chance likely, to stop these people, in Oregon, Washington and in Washington D.C., as well as other places, is to turn gun control into a toxic issue for these people. They need to know that they are being booted out of office for their anti-freedom, American-hating views. And how does that happen? Only if the people that traditionally vote these people back in office over and over and over again make a pledge that they will not vote for any Democrat that attacks the right to keep and bear arms. There is no other way, short of an armed revolt, that we can stop them. So in reality, this fight, the future of this, lies in the hands of those that vote Democrat -whether they be Democrats, Independents, Libertarians, Non-Affiliated. If you care about your gun rights, are you willing to refuse your vote to these people? Are you willing to stand up for gun rights and make it known to these politicians that while you may support them on everything else, you will refuse to tolerate these ongoing attacks on our liberty? Will you stand up with your fellow gun owners to defend a right that has helped define a nation that people all over the world envy? Or will you cast your vote to someone that you KNOW is trying to take away your gun rights as well as the rights of the rest of us?

Was the TV box talking heads misleading us :)eek:) when they kept saying two republican senators were supporting the filibuster? I can't find any names on the Google machine. Would like to know who those two were, if anybody knows.

I agree with Mr. Etrain that a vote is the loudest voice, but phone calls and emails to the reps and senators who support useless token measures that make no difference (such as the "style" of a rifle) is nothing to sneeze at, either.

Something else that was popular this last week: talking heads on the corporate media outlets scoffing at the idea that "gun owners are afraid the government will take their guns". How silly! Trix are for kids! Hohoho, Calling the Tinfoil brigade!

Anyone who previously doubted the purpose of the TV is to be a tool of the government and industry and can't see this manipulation for what it was after this past week's spectacle should be seeing the whole thing in a different light now. It isn't a theory, it's a fact.

Was the TV box talking heads misleading us :)eek:) when they kept saying two republican senators were supporting the filibuster? I can't find any names on the Google machine. Would like to know who those two were, if anybody knows.

I agree with Mr. Etrain that a vote is the loudest voice, but phone calls and emails to the reps and senators who support useless token measures that make no difference (such as the "style" of a rifle) is nothing to sneeze at, either.

Something else that was popular this last week: talking heads on the corporate media outlets scoffing at the idea that "gun owners are afraid the government will take their guns". How silly! Trix are for kids! Hohoho, Calling the Tinfoil brigade!

Anyone who previously doubted the purpose of the TV is to be a tool of the government and industry and can't see this manipulation for what it was after this past week's spectacle should be seeing the whole thing in a different light now. It isn't a theory, it's a fact.

Absolutely - we need to express ourselves to them as well. The difference is the vote is the only thing we can actually hold over them - and they need to be told that with countless letters, emails and phone calls.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top