JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Headed back to my primary tomorrow morning - hopefully they can IV me (no matter how much I drink I have cotton mouth) so I'm not peeing orange.

After that I hope they figure it out.... it'll be 6 days tomorrow if this crude. Eyes burning - signingoff for the night.

i swear everyone is getting a bug if some sort. somethins been goin around.

i feel your pain tho, bud...

i am severely sensitive to mold. i got in a car at work that was all moldy... on a friday night i felt all itchy even after i showered, itchy turned into sweating but freezing cold, couldnt get warm, sneezing,headache, could not breathe and my inhaler wasnt helping. had to go on prednisone because my airways were super restricted. prednisone lowers the immune system.well, ended up with a stye on my right upper eye lid. that lasted a week. i was good for a week then got 3 styes on my left eye. one on the lower lid, two on the upper. said screw this and got two antibiotics for it. 10 days of pills and eye drops. EFFING MISERABLE!!! ughhh i am glad thats over with.

That's how I am but with dust!
A few days before I got some flu like nasty bug I was cleaning out HVAC units that the condensers were plugged up.
I was inhaling all kinds of dust funk.
Everytime! I do some major cleaning at work that's all dusty I get horribly sick. Usually just bad sinus cold.

That's how I am but with dust!
A few days before I got some flu like nasty bug I was cleaning out HVAC units that the condensers were plugged up.
I was inhaling all kinds of dust funk.
Everytime! I do some major cleaning at work that's all dusty I get horribly sick. Usually just bad sinus cold.

Speaking of HVAC...

I have a cousin that spent over a month in ICU over the winter. Only by God's Grace did he survive. Diagnosis, Legionnaires Disease with tremendous complications. Impossible to prove where he got it, but medical consensus is he got it from an automobile air conditioner, since he's an auto mechanic.

We are bombarded with designer bugs, constantly.

WAYNO.

Dang man, just found this thread. Hope you get better soon. Wife just got over a long illness that knocked her down for a solid 3 weeks before she started to get better. Some bad crapolla going around right now.

I have to wash bedding and towels today... I'll leave it to my ladies to figure out what to do with them when they get home.

I woke up 2 hours after going to bed, not cold, not hot just dripping wet. Good thing it was under my neck as well or I might have thought I peed all over cuz there were puddles (corner of my pillow felt like a wet spoung).

Top blanket was as bad so I folded it back at a 90 degree angle to dry under the ceiling fan and found a bath robe after wiping down with a hand towel figuring I'd be ok till morning.

Nope, another 2 hours and anything that wasn't wet before is now and my robe is as if I just got out of the shower without touching a towel and the pilliow is full on soaked:(.

So I'm starting to feel better then I did by far but sweating gallons...

Got sweats and a hoodie then headed for the couch.

2 hours or so in and I wake up feeling like im in a swimming pool. Pants are ok but my hoodie took on a few pounds of cold water (sports clothing and it's water whicking bonuses were working for me).

Had to get up and dump (yea it felt like I was taking little laundry dumps all over the place all night long:D:eek:- I'm normally a lot cleaner but I was so tired) the hoodie and shirt to grab the set I keep by the door for work (trying to stay out of the bedroom because my dogs been giving my wife hell since I'm not able to play with him at all).

Back to the couch and the olymplic sweat games continue.

Woke up to take a bowl full of pills my wife gave me and more fluids and back to sleep till late morning and the work cloths held water the best so I did not have to change them out I just did stuff like folding the hood over on it's self. Woke up and dumped the top half of my cloths and going topless to try and dry off the clammyness.

Meds seem to have started working in a hurry as my wife stated last night, my sense of humor (not a great sense just mine:p) has started to return.

Can only call it at a day at a time but I am feeling better then I have from the start of all this but still have the headache, sweats(obviously unless you skipped to this part of the post:D) and for this first time from the start of this I feel like I can think much clearer - haven't been on the phone much so I'll see how long I can make that work before my eyes start burning like they have.

I'm thinking the steroids are the killer drug right now and wish they would have given them to me Friday night and I may been to work on Monday....

Now that you posted that you've been miserable since Thursday, that's out there forever and we're going to check on you each Friday till forever....

Hope you're feeling better. Sounds like a bad fever.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Ah heck Joe, hope this don't hurt to much,, but after three weeks I'm feeling much better now,,,,,,,
I'm gonna be here 10 more days and have a spare room if you want to come for an exorcism and rehab brother?:rolleyes:

I have to wash bedding and towels today... I'll leave it to my ladies to figure out what to do with them when they get home.

I woke up 2 hours after going to bed, not cold, not hot just dripping wet. Good thing it was under my neck as well or I might have thought I peed all over cuz there were puddles (corner of my pillow felt like a wet spoung).

Top blanket was as bad so I folded it back at a 90 degree angle to dry under the ceiling fan and found a bath robe after wiping down with a hand towel figuring I'd be ok till morning.

Nope, another 2 hours and anything that wasn't wet before is now and my robe is as if I just got out of the shower without touching a towel and the pilliow is full on soaked:(.

So I'm starting to feel better then I did by far but sweating gallons...

Got sweats and a hoodie then headed for the couch.

2 hours or so in and I wake up feeling like im in a swimming pool. Pants are ok but my hoodie took on a few pounds of cold water (sports clothing and it's water whicking bonuses were working for me).

Had to get up and dump (yea it felt like I was taking little laundry dumps all over the place all night long:D:eek:- I'm normally a lot cleaner but I was so tired) the hoodie and shirt to grab the set I keep by the door for work (trying to stay out of the bedroom because my dogs been giving my wife hell since I'm not able to play with him at all).

Back to the couch and the olymplic sweat games continue.

Woke up to take a bowl full of pills my wife gave me and more fluids and back to sleep till late morning and the work cloths held water the best so I did not have to change them out I just did stuff like folding the hood over on it's self. Woke up and dumped the top half of my cloths and going topless to try and dry off the clammyness.

Meds seem to have started working in a hurry as my wife stated last night, my sense of humor (not a great sense just mine:p) has started to return.

Can only call it at a day at a time but I am feeling better then I have from the start of all this but still have the headache, sweats(obviously unless you skipped to this part of the post:D) and for this first time from the start of this I feel like I can think much clearer - haven't been on the phone much so I'll see how long I can make that work before my eyes start burning like they have.

I'm thinking the steroids are the killer drug right now and wish they would have given them to me Friday night and I may been to work on Monday....
suck it up. go mow the lawn or go to cabelas or somethin.

:D

im just razzin ya. im an idiot, the last time i was sick i decided to tough it out and mow the lawn. worst. decision. at the time.

i ended up atleast twice as worse. take it easy man. this wont last forever

I am actually coughing and have a runny nose but the barrage of Ice picks to my great suprize didn't happen when I had a coughing fit and I'm really hoping the last 24 hours is the end of my crazy sweats. Still a bit on the cold/hot cycle with gabled thoughts I'm broken phrases (can't seem to hold a thought long) and I am apparently not moving my lips much to talk says my wife so off to bed and I'll see how tonight goes. Got a little food in me tonight and if I'm not up all night with something new I can start cranking in the calories tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes y'all :cool:

I am actually coughing and have a runny nose but the barrage of Ice picks to my great suprize didn't happen when I had a coughing fit and I'm really hoping the last 24 hours is the end of my crazy sweats. Still a bit on the cold/hot cycle with gabled thoughts I'm broken phrases (can't seem to hold a thought long) and I am apparently not moving my lips much to talk says my wife so off to bed and I'll see how tonight goes. Got a little food in me tonight and if I'm not up all night with something new I can start cranking in the calories tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes y'all :cool:
:eek:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews