JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And STILL he asks for more..........................................................

PayPal
William Gannon sent you a money request

Money request details

Amount requested
$55.55 USD
Transaction ID
U-61N45054D6838581C
Transaction date
30 January 2023

If you are reading this post, Mr Count, Mr Gannon, or whatever you are calling yourself today - here's my advice.

SCREW YOU!

And STILL he asks for more..........................................................

PayPal

Money request details

Amount requested
$55.55 USD
Transaction ID
U-61N45054D6838581C
Transaction date
30 January 2023

If you are reading this post, Mr Count, Mr Gannon, or whatever you are calling yourself today - here's my advice.

SCREW YOU!
Damn, after all this he still has not given up. Well I guess its free to him to send the stuff out so why not.

PayPal

Money request details

Amount requested
$55.55 USD
Transaction ID
U-61N45054D6838581C
Transaction date
30 January 2023

SCREW YOU!
Just to confirm, you sent him money? You got Nothing? And he wants MORE money? This guy sounds real stoopid.
This sounds American to me? I mean, look at all the stupid morons that voted for a senile, hair sniffing, child touching, stumbling mumbling old degenerate? It doesn't get much dumber than that!

Just to confirm, you sent him money? You got Nothing? And he wants MORE money? This guy sounds real stoopid.
This sounds American to me? I mean, look at all the stupid morons that voted for a senile, hair sniffing, child touching, stumbling mumbling old degenerate? It doesn't get much dumber than that!
Yup. I sent him money. Got nothing. And yup, now he wants more money. I guess that we are both jerks.

Years ago a car buyer tried to scam me. Long story so I'll cut it short. He went as far as sending fake court documents to me that he was suing me for not selling him the car. I dug up his internet footprint, copied the fake documents and forwarded it all to his town sheriff.

The guy had scammed many folks out of cars and the sheriff was only interested in the fake paperwork from the court. I never lost a dime and as far as I know the dirtbag never got into trouble. The emails and letters from him did stop though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top