JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I going to whine a bit....:p.

Thursday morning I took some excedrine and by the time I did my couple of errands that afternoon I started in with the shakes and sweating. Glued myself to the sheets when I decided to try and make it to the bathroom 10' from my bed.

I'm almost never sick but this one is nasty. Had to call in sick Friday my migraine was horrendous. Friday night when the wife got home she tried my temp and it was up from 101.5 in the AM to 104 at 630.

So off the the ER we went - place was packed. Triage guy looked at me and said that they were about to call one more person back and that I would then get placed in a room.

2 litters of fluid and a shot of dalauted seemed to get rid of the migraine mostly but that only lasted 12 hours.

They gave me anti nausea script and an oxycodone script.

Plus keep taking Tylenol on the regular.

Haven't been able to eat anything since Friday and seem to have very little interest in it.

Basically from what I can tell the sun was out and I could not go anywhere near ito_O

Hope everyone else is feeling better the I am today...:rolleyes:

i swear everyone is getting a bug if some sort. somethins been goin around.

i feel your pain tho, bud...

i am severely sensitive to mold. i got in a car at work that was all moldy... on a friday night i felt all itchy even after i showered, itchy turned into sweating but freezing cold, couldnt get warm, sneezing,headache, could not breathe and my inhaler wasnt helping. had to go on prednisone because my airways were super restricted. prednisone lowers the immune system.well, ended up with a stye on my right upper eye lid. that lasted a week. i was good for a week then got 3 styes on my left eye. one on the lower lid, two on the upper. said screw this and got two antibiotics for it. 10 days of pills and eye drops. EFFING MISERABLE!!! ughhh i am glad thats over with.

Bro, that's not good! Hope your on the mend! I know all about that one, the cold sweats are the worst. Had to do the cold soak in the tub to get the temp down, and drinking lots of fluids to keep hydrated! Careful with those high temps, they can cause brain damage, sounds like your over thw hump and should be good to go! Take is easy buddy!:)

i swear everyone is getting a bug if some sort. somethins been goin around.

i feel your pain tho, bud...

i am severely sensitive to mold. i got in a car at work that was all moldy... on a friday night i felt all itchy even after i showered, itchy turned into sweating but freezing cold, couldnt get warm, sneezing,headache, could not breathe and my inhaler wasnt helping. had to go on prednisone because my airways were super restricted. prednisone lowers the immune system.well, ended up with a stye on my right upper eye lid. that lasted a week. i was good for a week then got 3 styes on my left eye. one on the lower lid, two on the upper. said screw this and got two antibiotics for it. 10 days of pills and eye drops. EFFING MISERABLE!!! ughhh i am glad thats over with.

Sounds like you got the Mongolian Clap or something!

There's definitely something going around. Or maybe more than one thing.

My wife and I got home from our trip back east on March 27th. I got sick the very next day, and I'm still not over it. My wife got sick one week later, and she's still fighting it. It's cold and flu type symptoms, as well as gastric stuff. The doctor hands out antibiotics and inhalers, but they don't ever test for anything. How would a person know if he had the latest designer virus, and is carrying it throughout the world? Spending time at airports, hotels, and in airplanes, there is no limit of what folks get exposed to. Where we were, there were warnings of West Nile, Noro, Zika, Legionnaires, Flu, etc.

But, I am on the up-swing. Hopefully I'm kicking all this stuff. At the same time I'm getting more weller, hay fever is taking over.:confused:

You guys all get well!

WAYNO.

I going to whine a bit....:p.

Thursday morning I took some excedrine and by the time I did my couple of errands that afternoon I started in with the shakes and sweating. Glued myself to the sheets when I decided to try and make it to the bathroom 10' from my bed.

I'm almost never sick but this one is nasty. Had to call in sick Friday my migraine was horrendous. Friday night when the wife got home she tried my temp and it was up from 101.5 in the AM to 104 at 630.

So off the the ER we went - place was packed. Triage guy looked at me and said that they were about to call one more person back and that I would then get placed in a room.

2 litters of fluid and a shot of dalauted seemed to get rid of the migraine mostly but that only lasted 12 hours.

They gave me anti nausea script and an oxycodone script.

Plus keep taking Tylenol on the regular.

Haven't been able to eat anything since Friday and seem to have very little interest in it.

Basically from what I can tell the sun was out and I could not go anywhere near ito_O

Hope everyone else is feeling better the I am today...:rolleyes:
Sucks!! HATE, hate hate it when I get sick. Thankfully rarely happens. When it does all I want is to get better. Hope you're up and at it soon!!

Yep, doing better now but that cold-flu thing put my dork in the dirt for most of three weeks.
The headache and congestion in the lungs was bad enough, but the sore throat was the worst one I've had in fifty years I swear.
Feeling better right on time, by this time tomorrow I'm gonna have a drink in my hand, my toes in the sand and kickin it in Hawaii for the next two weeks!
:s0005:

Yep, doing better now but that cold-flu thing put my dork in the dirt for most of three weeks.
The headache and congestion in the lungs was bad enough, but the sore throat was the worst one I've had in fifty years I swear.
Feeling better right on time, by this time tomorrow I'm gonna have a drink in my hand, my toes in the sand and kickin it in Hawaii for the next two weeks!
:s0005:

I like that therapy John, BURN IT OUT!!!:p

My daughter and her fiance were sick for about 7 days then Friday evening they felt well enough to go food shopping & some A HOLE rear ended them in the parking lot & fled!!!!! Effin AHOLES!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Get well Bro...

Wow, that's enough suction to go around for everyone for a year! I sure hope they're all OK, Jim!

Enjoy that Hawaiian sun, John! Love the fresh, everywhere, cheap, wonderful, pineapple slices! Eat all you can find while your there and you'll put some flipper in the nipper behind the zipper, skipper! :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top