JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes.

Considering the crap I did when I was 12? Yes. Without hesitation.

But to answer the actual question you posted;

No.

They are too heavy to lift and do not fit in a pocket. Perhaps an 8 year old if they were skinny or had particularly bony elbows.

No.

They are too heavy to lift and do not fit in a pocket. Perhaps an 8 year old if they were skinny or had particularly bony elbows.
roflmao.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

Considering the crap I did when I was 12? Yes. Without hesitation.

No.

Dang sounded better in my head than written. Good catch funny also.

my first instinct would probably be to tell him he needs to be sent to timeout and slap him across the head. Blame it on the parents this is what we live with today, his parents are probably tweakers and beat him and hes probably far more under privileged then he deserves to be.

I'm not taking the time to ask for ID and a Birth Cert. If some one is in my house uninvited, not wearing a badge, and armed I will not hesitate to stop the threat to our lives. be it with a baseball bat, 5 cell mag light, Kitchen butcher knife, Hand forged Fireplace poker or one of the various firearms in the house.

The first thing I might defend myself and the wife with is the TV remote on the way to the baseball bat and a firearm.

I'm not taking the time to ask for ID and a Birth Cert. If some one is in my house uninvited, not wearing a badge, and armed I will not hesitate to stop the threat to our lives. be it with a baseball bat, 5 cell mag light, Kitchen butcher knife, Hand forged Fireplace poker or one of the various firearms in the house.

The first thing I might defend myself and the wife with is the TV remote on the way to the baseball bat and a firearm.

Yup. Being in my house uninvited is a pretty quick way to get your ticket punched.

I don't wish to shoot anyone, but the rabid animal comment (#14) applies. Would you hesitate to shoot a rabid puppy? Age is not a factor, other than a 12 yr old likely has less compunctions about capping the victim.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top