JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I did get a good laugh when watching this too. First thing I had to wonder is are they going to arrest the shooter since its rare for someone there to legally have the hand gun with them. I did have to play the scum running like roaches when the lights come of a few times to laugh at though. Especially how the driver of the car heads one way and leaves his comrades to fend for themselves. :s0140:

Wow, this thread went south in a hurry:confused:

Anyway, good on the citizen for taking care of himself and demonstrating to these 2 parolees why crime doesn't pay.

Implying what? You've been here 10minutes and you know this about us? Enough to make derogatory comments?????

IF you hang around and read for a year, you will find that NOBODY that has shot or has contemplated shooting somebody thinks it's a laughing matter. But ya gotta admit, the idea of crooks doing crook stuff and getting shot for their troubles is kinda funny.

If I have to 'spain it more than that, you wouldn't understand.
Yup play stupid games win stupid prizes

Implying what? You've been here 10minutes and you know this about us? Enough to make derogatory comments?????

IF you hang around and read for a year, you will find that NOBODY that has shot or has contemplated shooting somebody thinks it's a laughing matter. But ya gotta admit, the idea of crooks doing crook stuff and getting shot for their troubles is kinda funny.

If I have to 'spain it more than that, you wouldn't understand.
Ruh, ro.. same MO as our recurring pest here.

It's funny reading through replies and seeing that someone has clearly blocked me and is verbally dueling with another person here.
No doubt.

That poster seems to get into it with a lot of members on here. He seems to take a lot of threads into the weeds pretty fast.

Perhaps it is he that needs to look in the mirror as being the confrontational one, and perhaps the mods need to start reminding him of the importance of "being excellent to one another". Especially when it pertains to new members.

When societal scum die during/as a result the commission of a violent crime, I refer to that as a "happy ending."

For example, while reading the NRA's armed citizen page in their monthly magazine, if the account ends with, "the suspect died at the scene or was taken to the hospital but later died" - that's a happy ending!

No tears should be shed for the scum that prey upon the productive members of society.

When societal scum die during/as a result the commission of a violent crime, I refer to that as a "happy ending."

For example, while reading the NRA's armed citizen page in their monthly magazine, if the account ends with, "the suspect died at the scene or was taken to the hospital but later died" - that's a happy ending!

No tears should be shed for the scum that prey upon the productive members of society.
Unfortunately they are alive and well.

Just as a reminder....
We have rules here at NWFA...Rule number one being : Be excellent to each other.

In other news...we also have a ignore feature...which comes in handy when folks simply wish to argue or cause discord.

Also worth noting is that you actually don't have to have the last word in a so called discussion....Sometimes its best to just leave enough rope out so some folks can hang themselves.
Andy

just not sure what's humorous about any of it?
The humor is in the irony of the situation in that criminals keep doing what they do yet seem to be impervious to what they could face from either LEOs or armed citizens.

It's probably more of a 'dark' humor that is expressed and I have to admit I too express a sense of humor when I see or hear about the criminals getting what they deserve.

TacticalPinky: Unfortunately they are alive and well.
Now on the 'flip side' how would YOU react if someone responded to this post of yours and asked you, "How can you say this is unfortunate? Are you wishing they were dead? "

I am thinking thinking you were expressing some 'humor' as well with your statement.

Last Edited:
The humor is is in the irony of the situation in that criminals keep doing what they do yet seem to be impervious to what they could face from either LEOs or armed citizens.

It's probably more of a 'dark' humor that is expressed and I have to admit I too express a sense of humor when I see or hear about the criminals getting what they deserve.

Now on the 'flip side' how would YOU react if someone responded to this post of yours and asked you, "How can you say this is unfortunate? Are you wishing they were dead? "

I am thinking thinking you were expressing some 'humor' as well with your statement.
Personally, I'd say, "yeah it's unfortunate the perpetrators did not die, dead people don't commit violent crime."

The humor is is in the irony of the situation in that criminals keep doing what they do yet seem to be impervious to what they could face from either LEOs or armed citizens.

Now on the 'flip side' how would YOU respond if someone responded to this post of yours and asked you, "How can you say this is unfortunate? Are you wishing they were dead? "

I already acknowledged the gallows humor of it and said to each their own. Not really a big deal for me, I just didn't see the humor in a run of the mill self defense article. Still don't.

I don't do hypotheticals. If you wanna respond that way go for it, and you'll see how I respond. If you care so much that some scum bags live we probably aren't on same page.

Just like I don't participate in conversations where everyone says what they would have done in a shooting situation, it's pointless.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top