JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Give us a year, then ask again... ;)
I guess. I'm just one of those people that doesn't fantasize about having to use my gun. I don't want to hurt anyone, and if I had to do it, it definitely wouldn't be a laughing matter for myself (who wants to deal with police and lawyers?) But I'm sure there's plenty of gallows humor going around. To each their own. If anything this person needs to learn to aim for center mass.

I guess. I'm just one of those people that doesn't fantasize about having to use my gun. I don't want to hurt anyone, and if I had to do it, it definitely wouldn't be a laughing matter for myself (who wants to deal with police and lawyers?) But I'm sure there's plenty of gallows humor going around. To each their own. If anything this person needs to learn to aim for center mass.
Implying what? You've been here 10minutes and you know this about us? Enough to make derogatory comments?????

IF you hang around and read for a year, you will find that NOBODY that has shot or has contemplated shooting somebody thinks it's a laughing matter. But ya gotta admit, the idea of crooks doing crook stuff and getting shot for their troubles is kinda funny.

If I have to 'spain it more than that, you wouldn't understand.

Implying what? You've been here 10minutes and you know this about us? Enough to make derogatory comments?????

IF you hang around and read for a year, you will find that NOBODY that has shot or has contemplated shooting somebody thinks it's a laughing matter. But ya gotta admit, the idea of crooks doing crook stuff and getting shot for their troubles is kinda funny.

If I have to 'spain it more than that, you wouldn't understand.
I'm not implying anything. Why are you taking it as a personal attack? Maybe reflect on that first instead of making an accusation at me.

I guess. I don't see the humor seems run of the mill.

Never asked you to explain anything.

@TacticalPinky

You are typical of the jerks we keep getting that sign up, post a whole bunch of derogatory comments in the first 48 hrs and will wind up getting run out of here for starting confrontations by posting those kind of "challenges" to long term members.

No I don't think you care about any others.

Bye

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews