JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OMG .. god speed my friend .. i wish you well in your journey to get better .. thank you for all the info you have given me during the times that we got to talk ... i hope that this blows over and you are back here typing and chatting away with all of us ....

GET WELL

tim

WOW here's hoping we all get to joke with him about this in a few days. Just talked to him in chat the other night.

Get well Randy we need to back to keep us in line in the chat.

Thank you FAL, for the update. YES Randy is a VERY good person, I've talked to a few times on the phone, being retired USAF like him, Man this a ruff year for me.. had a good friend/co-worker also retired USAF passed a few month ago... My Prayers goes out to him and his family.

Wabbit

Sad news to hear that Randy isn't doing well. Sending prayers for Randy and his family in hopes that he will have a quick and complete recovery. Still not sure how I found a friend in OK on a PNW site but I am glad to know him. After all, it is often said that chat doesn't run without Randy showing up to keep things moving... Get well soon my friend.

I just talked to him on the phone a week ago or so and we did a transfer for him he was very positive about everything tht has been going on what a spin on things unforsean punch in the gut,He will be on top of my list

I sold Randy an AR barrel a while back. It was great dealing with him. He is a standup guy. It was a friendly, no-stress transaction, and an enjoyable conversation. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. The world is a better place with him in it. I'll be praying for him.

I just got a message from Randy's wife Linda "Randy did well with the flight to Oklahoma City. Talked to nurse. He is resting well. Ventilator is not having to assist much. I am only a couple of hours away now."

I was at the hospital this morning in the ICU with Randy before his wife and daughters showed up and mader for too many visitors at once. When I left they were getting him ready for the chopper flight to OKC. His advanced care directive is still in place so if his heart styops they will not try to start it. I prayed the "sinners prayer" for/with Randy and he shook his head yes. being intabated so he cannot talk it is all I could do. All we can do now is pray for him.

Ron

thanks Ron for your updates. if and when you see him next, please tell him from all of us, that we are thinking of him. wishing him and his family all the best.

I'm going to make sure that he gets to see all these messages. I think all these posts are as wonderful encouragement possible for Randy. You are all a great bunch of guys that have touched Randy's heart and mine.

. I prayed the "sinners prayer" for/with Randy and he shook his head yes. being intabated so he cannot talk it is all I could do. All we can do now is pray for him.

Ron
Ron,
an eleventh hour salvation is just as good as being saved at a young age, remember the parable of the worker in the field; the ones who worked all day where paid the same as those paid for working the end of the day. I'm very glad you where able to share the gospel with Randy that is the best gift you could have shared! I know that accepting Jesus Christ as your personal saviour is the better than anything here on this earth. May Randy and his family have peace and comfort...may you find peace and comfort knowing that you shared God's grace with him.

Sincerely

Charles

Ron,
an eleventh hour salvation is just as good as being saved at a young age, remember the parable of the worker in the field; the ones who worked all day where paid the same as those paid for working the end of the day. I'm very glad you where able to share the gospel with Randy that is the best gift you could have shared! I know that accepting Jesus Christ as your personal saviour is the better than anything here on this earth. May Randy and his family have peace and comfort...may you find peace and comfort knowing that you shared God grace with him.

Sincerely

Charles

Terrific news, the story that really gets me about finding salvation late in life...the thief on the cross. While there is breath there is always Hope.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top