JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
god speed pink ... may you now never have to worry about the ATF up there and i hope you have everything you will ever need .. it was a blessing to have known you ... god speed

Randy, we weren't ready for you to leave us. I, and the rest of the gang in chat are going to miss you deeply. We have lost a good friend, advisor, and mentor.

If you would like to leave a tribute here is the web address of the funeral home. <broken link removed> There are quite a few people here that had dealings with Randy and he always went out of his way to make sure he made an honest deal with anyone he either purchased from or sold to. He was also very knowledgeable about most guns like ARs, 10/22 and especially 1911 style handguns.

RIP Pink. I only chatted with him a few times with you on chat but you were above and beyond nice/patient with my questions.

JP

Randy was a true gentleman. He will be missed.

We should do a forum shoot, where everyone could bring a firearm they acquired from Randy. Probably half the members on this forum own something that has passed through his hands. I bet that would be one heck of a gathering and tribute to a fine American.

Really sad to hear, he had just started communicating with me about lighters that I collect. Seems like he always had some good stuff to share.
Remember "The Good Times"
Ken

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews