JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RIP Randy
You have taken the path that we will all follow; for many of us that walk holds no terrors, only hope for a new day and a new life.
Rest easy son, you have done your best in this life and leave as an honorable man. We honor your passing.

I've never posted on this forum before, but I bought a gun from Randy here a couple years ago. I had found out my wife was pregnant a few months earlier, and I was looking everywhere for a very specific vintage gun to give to my child when she came of age, and Randy happened to be selling exactly what I was looking for. I was a little hesitant at first, buying an expensive gun over the internet with very little recourse should something go wrong, but as everyone knows, Randy is a stand up guy. In fact, it was the smoothest, most pleasant transaction I'd ever been party to. Over the years since I'd exchange an email with Randy every now and then, just keeping in touch, shooting the sh*t. When I realized I hadn't heard from him in a while I came here looking, and my heart sank when I saw the text at the top of the forum. My heart is broken. I'm going to go home and hug my daughter now.

Tony Dedo, Concord, MA

Old blood and guts once said
"It's foolish and wrong to mourn those who we've lost,
Instead, we should thank God such men have lived"

I never had any interaction with Randy, but from everyone's kind words that is my loss.
May God bless him and watch over his family.

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear our prayers for Your son Randy whom You have called from this life to Yourself. Grant him light, happiness, and peace. Let him pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith. Guard him from all harm and on that great day of resurrection and reward raise him up with all Your saints. Pardon his sins and give him eternal life in Your kingdom. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

I never had the pleasure of meeting him. But by the responses I can tell he was a stand-up guy and a valuable member/friend. My condolences go out to each and every person whose life he touched.

I will all ways smile when I fire a "50". I'm not a beer man but my next Coolers will be for you Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)!

Photo from 4th of July weekend 2013.

page1.jpg
“A Veteran Is Someone Who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to ‘The United States of America’ for an amount of ‘up to and including their life.’

Noblesse Oblige

page1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews