JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man...I just saw the banner and was terribly saddened.
I never got to know the man personally, but he was always very nice and very helpful whenever I asked a question.

Our community has gotten a little smaller... :(
He will be missed.

Randy actually sold me my first 1911 it was a officer acp and he even talked me through the strip down and cleaning process so I wouldn't leave a idiot mark. He was a great guy with a vast knowledge who always had the answer you needed. You don't run into good people like him on a daily basis and he was definitely a good man. Best wishes and my condolences to his family in their time of loss.

Always came so close to buying one of the many ARs he always seemed to have for sale. Shame he has passed. Always very active here and I don't recall any negative thing about him. RIP Pink.

Thank you for the prayers and wonderful comments folks. Tonight we had the get together at the funeral home and they had a video of Randy and his friends shooting at my place. Oh the wonderful memories. Even watching his 105 lb daughter shoot the 50 BMG. The machine guns, the suppressors and many more. It seems that he either purchased something or sold something to everyone on this site. I don't believe he ever had a problem here. A real stand up buddy. He will be so missed. Thank you again my friends for the kind words.

Ron

OMG! I don't frequent the site as much as I would like. What a shock. Although I did not know Randy personally, I bought several guns off of him. He was a kind man. Very patient as he would allow me to make payments. Always great deals on some great guns. Go rest my friend, save a seat on the range next to you in heaven. Godspeed to you Randy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top