JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking at this really close and I could swear I can see the tip of the bullet stick out after each shot. I don't think there's enough barrel to stabilize the bullet.

Interesting. Does that thing look like it's firing from an open bolt to anyone else?
Looks like they are tapping gas right at the mouth of the case.

I can think of a 1000 why's when I see people do odd crap to firearms, I cant think of a reason that would make it viable for any serious use in this case.

An example of "because we can" engineering. No practical purpose needed. Kind of like the Desert Eagle - it's showy and blingy but serves no practical purpose other than to Holywood - no one seriously carries one as a defensive weapon with the possible exception of "gangsta rappers" - even then I would suspect Glocks and Hi Points to be in far more common use, they're not a gun you would take hunting, they're safe queens and range toys. If someone enjoys shooting it, that's enough of a purpose. I bet the guys who built that had fun doing it and getting it to run right.

There was a guy at the Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot a couple of years ago that built an AR-10 SBR with a 2" barrel.
Boy did that thing bark. He was next to a .50 cal Barrett and between the two it was just as loud, plus it had a nasty sonic crack that hurt no matter how good your hearing protection was if you were standing next to him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top