JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was rummaging through some bags and boxes and found this! Love it when that happens!

2C543D8E-5266-4661-AC96-8A1B345EB733.jpeg D2D56B93-1C57-48BF-B2FD-DB9287064C2C.jpeg

happened to me a few years back. I was moving, or trying to move a end table and the bugger was super heavy. looked and in the area under it was a case of AK food :rolleyes:

Love it when that happens. I've found several boxes of ammo in the past couple months as I've been going through closets, the garage and the spare rooms in an attempt to reduce all the clutter.

The frustrations of disorganization are more than compensated for by the "happy accidents" of discovery.
A couple of months back, I found a Castrol oil carton with 25 boxes of Federal .30 Carbine that I had forgotten. A few were $5 with the rest at $7. Yeah, been awhile.

I found these two magazines while I was digging through some empty brass containers I had in my wall locker. I remember when I bought them and I did not know where the heck I put them, no matter how long I searched I finally gave up… :p

05EE8378-28B4-4EAA-ADFE-93980EFF9B50.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews