JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think you're missing the point that protestors/disruptors in the past still had to go through security checkpoints, even to reach public areas so they could protest inside the Capitol Building. If you're climbing through a broken window on a barricaded door, you're breaching a secured area of a Federal building.

All of a sudden, the "obey the law" and "blue lives matter" crowd on this forum goes silent.

The turds coming out of your mouth are making it hard to understand you.

The turds coming out of your mouth are making it hard to understand you.
b4ddcb70-49f5-4387-8579-27c88d2ee68b.3ea09a2d1a51d52833cad53426221913.jpeg

Justified shooting here but didn't.

No weapons brandished.

97D2FE24-5056-47F5-81FD-18001768B6D0.jpeg
Yes these guys lives matter.

1. Her Twitter account has about 3 years worth of MAGA posts.
2. Her family stated that she was a Trump supporter.
3. She was wearing MAGA gear and storming the Capitol Building.

Yeah no one's ever tried to blend in.

And if you know your history.

Believe the news, they don't lie.

The other question is, we're they truly Trump supporters? We're they from some other group, mascarading as Trump supporters? Surely looks like the kinda behavior we've watched unfold for that past several months in cities all across the country...

Just sayin'...

this guy was confirmed to have attended BLM riots....

blm trumper.jpeg

Justified shooting here but didn't.

No weapons brandished.

View attachment 804019
Yes these guys lives matter.

Doesn't the first article say they were stopped at the door?

They didn't shoot anyone.

There was plenty of law officers behind the lady that got shot.

Lucky there wasn't collateral damage.

Some will say good. Those are the ones that will turn on you to cover their own skin.

It's just a bad situation either way and no one deserves to die.

The other question is, we're they truly Trump supporters? We're they from some other group, mascarading as Trump supporters? Surely looks like the kinda behavior we've watched unfold for that past several months in cities all across the country...

Just sayin'...

Just ripe for conspiracy.

You mean a group of a few hundred people who were unarmed or not shooting, who the police just let through the barricades, could just walk into congress were all of the legislators were and prance around for a few hours taking pictures and going into offices lead by a mostly naked guy with face paint and raccoons on his head?

Is that really how easy it would be for a small insurgent force to take over most of the US government? Do we have a force of 12 mall cops protecting the government?

Now Im for Hanlon's razor with most everything, and I do consider my government absolutely immeasurably incompetent, but that is really a reach to say that they were just that stupid to let some youtube wannabe's take over congress.

Then a few hours later they are back to work?

So... who you gonna vote, if you're gonna vote? :s0054:
:s0054::confused:
the reality of our system is in a state like Oregon that is strong Democrat, if you don't vote Democrat for President, your vote for president is wasted. Despite how the media likes to keep a popular total vote tally during presidential elections, it is meaningless. What matters is how the state electors vote, then, how the congress proceeds to ratify what the college of electors voted. There's snowballs chance in hell of Oregon electors voting for a republican or non-Democrat president and as long as I live in Oregon, my presidential vote is wasted. So - I will write in Elmer Fudd, and vote on local things that directly affect my wallet.

the reality of our system is in a state like Oregon that is strong Democrat, if you don't vote Democrat for President, your vote for president is wasted. Despite how the media likes to keep a popular total vote tally during presidential elections, it is meaningless. What matters is how the state electors vote, then, how the congress proceeds to ratify what the college of electors voted. There's snowballs chance in hell of Oregon electors voting for a republican or non-Democrat president and as long as I live in Oregon, my presidential vote is wasted. So - I will write in Elmer Fudd, and vote on local things that directly affect my wallet.

here was my vote.

51Ovp7-m14L._AC_SY450_.jpg

Serious though, i voted for Bill the Cat.

Last Edited:
All politics aside: please learn first aid/trauma treatment. If that woman had received immediate treatment from bystanders she *might* still be alive. A significant amount of gunshot victims die of shock (blood loss). It's not like in the movies.

Be safe, everyone.

Just sayin'...

The person next to the person next to Ashli is a known Anti-trump militant BLM person. The way a mob turns to riot is one little act, then another, to ultimate escalation. I suspect Antifa/BLM set this all in motion.

This dude: https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7...st-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

One of his speeches calls for the violent overthrow of Trump:
If you've watched the videos, you recognize the scene:

johnSullivan.jpeg

He gave an interview to CNN (of course) admitting he was there:
johnSullivanAdmission.png

So -- it's basically indisputable that Antifa was at the front of the riot.

Been hearing lots of chatter about BLM/Antifa involvement in yesterday's goings on... Thanks for posting this information @awshoot it only confirms what I'm hearing elsewhere. We'll never hear those truths come from the mainstream media...

Dark days ahead...

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews