JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So... who you gonna vote, if you're gonna vote? :s0054:
:s0054::confused:
I'm not going to vote. Why? The system is corrupt. None of them care about us all they care about is lining their pockets. I really thought Donald Trump would make a difference. Boy was I wrong. Maybe if there was a viable third-party option say like an American first party or a constitutional party. America has strayed so far from the constitution it's not even funny anymore. Mike Pence could've stopped this he. Oils have but he's just as corrupt as all the Democrats. Man of faith my butt.

Whatever happened, we will likely never know the truth. It will be spun, and whatever crap narrative they decide on will be mandated as the truth.

here is a vid of it.. dont watch if you dont want to see that kind of thing.

That would "appear" to be uncalled for.... but I'd really need all the details before forming a solid opinion. I'd agree with those calling for an investigation and full disclosure/transparency. Prolly not likely to happen in the new admin.

Honestly, what is left to say about the obvious?

We have just crossed the DMZ line of dialogue failure. The republic is dead, it's just that not many realize it yet.
100% agree...

Even if we find out that this was a False Flag, I'm sure this is how the average Roman Citizen felt at the end.

One person got trampled to death in the crowd.

Thank you for that clarification.

So, I ask the TRUMP haters......should we also blame Mohammad (or even Saudi Arabia) for this?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
As far as not ever voting again....

I understand the feeling. But IMO, now, so recently after drastic events, is not the time to make permanent decisions. I revere my right to vote... it is my right as a citizen that has been protected at the cost of lives. However, we really need to fix the voter fraud and I just don't think that is going to happen.

So I'm taking a "we'll see" attitude/position.

How about the 60 cops that were injured, the 15 cops that were hospitalized or the cop that's in the ICU? Blue Lives Matter.

I watched the video. This woman was climbing through a broken window in a barricaded door inside a secured Federal building when she was shot. The Federal officer had his gun drawn and was in plain view and giving commands as she approached him.

I watched the video. This woman was climbing through a shattered window in a barricaded door inside a secured Federal building when she was shot.

What info is there that the building was secured? Normally, everything is open to the public and in the past there have been protestors/disrupters on the Chamber floor causing trouble... they were removed, not shot... why is this time different???

When the Portland Federal building was being attacked, how many BLM/AntiFA were shot and killed????

Vids don't ever tell the whole story....
This is true. But that looked ugly. After watching a summer full of molotovs, commercial grade fireworks, industrial strength laser pointers, trunks full of weapons handed out on the streets, burning, looting, etc., while the police stood down, that looked really ugly. Major disparity in the application of lethal force.

Major disparity in the application of lethal force.

Agreed. That's why I'm wondering if there was a better reason for the shooting than he got afraid/triggered.

I'm not discounting the possibility or even probability.

But,

What was behind the officer that shot?
Was he protecting an area with higher security?
Was he protecting a VIP of some sort?

Someone wrote that there were two officers with M4s behind the guy that shot. And they didn't see it the same way???

Lacking more info, the optics for this are terrible. The Capital cops usually do a great job. I'm willing to hold off condemnation until more facts are known.

If you don't vote someone will just use your personal information to vote for you. So even if you're not voting - someone else is.

Agreed. That's why I'm wondering if there was a better reason for the shooting than he got afraid/triggered.

I'm not discounting the possibility or even probability.

But,

What was behind the officer that shot?
Was he protecting an area with higher security?
Was he protecting a VIP of some sort?

Lacking more info, the optics for this are terrible. The Capital cops usually do a great job. I'm willing to hold off condemnation until more facts are known.
And there were uniformed, tactical geared up, AR toting police officers right behind her in the same room/entrance hallway. Usually a police officer dont fire in the direction of other police officers :confused: usually.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads