JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
And there were uniformed, tactical geared up, AR toting police officers right behind her in the same room/entrance hallway. Usually a police officer dont fire in the direction of other police officers :confused: usually.

Ok, so they were behind her, not behind the shooter.

Yeah, not cool all the way around. It's looking more like he just lost his schit. I have to wonder how much the buildup in the media may have contributed to his mindset and perception of danger... looking at all the Congress doing the lockdown/activeshooter/duckcover stuff leads me to believe they were ALL pretty hyped up! Especially the comments afterwards.

What info is there that the building was secured?
The US Capitol Building is always a secured Federal building, 24/7/365. Multiple checkpoints as you enter and inside the building itself. There are checkpoints to get into the public areas (visitors center and galleries) and non-public areas.

Normally, everything is open to the public
Incorrect. Have you ever been to the US Capitol Building post-9/11?

and in the past there have been protestors/disrupters on the Chamber floor causing trouble... they were removed, not shot... why is this time different???
You're mistaken. Protestors have staged things in hallways, the Rotunda, galleries, or other public areas, but not the chamber floor or secured non-public areas.

When the Portland Federal building was being attacked, how many BLM/AntiFA were shot and killed????
DHS oversees the security of all Federal buildings. You'll have to ask Chad Wolf and Donald Trump, the people in charge.

Foxnews finally gets an accurate headline out.....

IMG_20210107_100928.png

You're mistaken. Protestors have staged things in hallways, the Rotunda, galleries, or other public areas, but not the chamber floor or secured non-public areas.

OK, maybe I should have said "gallery" IDK. But you're deflecting... she was in an area AFAIK that doesn't nearly compare to the areas that past protestors were able to disrupt w/o getting shot. Get it???

And you're claiming it's all because of post 911, yet the Cavanaugh hearings were constantly disrupted.

DHS oversees the security of all Federal buildings. You'll have to ask Chad Wolf and Donald Trump, the people in charge.

That's silly. The answer is none. NOBODY was shot during the protection of the Portland Federal building. Cheap shot but nice try.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OK, maybe I should have said "gallery" IDK. But you're deflecting... she was in an area AFAIK that doesn't nearly compare to the areas that past protestors were able to disrupt w/o getting shot. Get it???

And you're claiming it's all because of post 911, yet the Cavanaugh hearings were constantly disrupted.
I think you're missing the point that protestors/disruptors in the past still had to go through security checkpoints, even to reach public areas so they could protest inside the Capitol Building. If you're climbing through a broken window on a barricaded door, you're breaching a secured area of a Federal building.

All of a sudden, the "obey the law" and "blue lives matter" crowd on this forum goes silent.

I think you're missing the point that protestors/disruptors in the past still had to go through security checkpoints, even to reach public areas so they could protest inside the Capitol Building. If you're climbing through a broken window on a barricaded door, you're breaching a secured area of a Federal building.

My response to your point about getting a pass to enter is... so what? Are you saying that those that don't get a pass need/deserve to be shot?

All of a sudden, the "obey the law" and "blue lives matter" crowd on this forum goes silent.

What would you like to hear? They did wrong? They broke the law? OK, they did. They should have all been mowed down like the seditious dog faced traitors that they are!!! Feel better now???

Last Edited:

Wrong.

How about the 60 cops that were injured, the 15 cops that were hospitalized or the cop that's in the ICU? Blue Lives Matter.

I watched the video. This woman was climbing through a broken window in a barricaded door inside a secured Federal building when she was shot. The Federal officer had his gun drawn and was in plain view and giving commands as she approached him.
Yeah....sounds like some blood thirsty bubblegum she was doing, good thing she got dead for it!......Sorry...there is no excuse for anyone pulling the trigger on someone at that moment. If you shot someone that was in the window of your home at the moment they poked their head through, do you really think you WOULDNT be tried for first degree murder? Of course you would. There is no justification for use of deadly force here. Her hands and feet were clearly visible if not reasonably expected to be placed in such a way that virtually guarantees she could not be a threat to anyone...I am not saying her actions were wise or even acceptable. All I have ever asked of law enforcement shootings is that they actually be justified. An unarmed women that is climbing....does not fit into that category.

Please help me to understand.....
Does anyone here actually have the "direct statement(s)" that TRUMP made to the crowd yesterday......to start, this so called, "Insurrection/riot" (as BIDEN has described it)? Anyone....have a video?

Stuff like for example: "March on Washington! Show them! Let your legislators know, how you feel, etc....".

Isn't enough for ME.

I need something like calling the crowd to do an unlawful act(s).

Aloha, Mark
Crickets my friend, crickets...

Please help me to understand.....
Does anyone here actually have the "direct statement(s)" that TRUMP made to the crowd yesterday......to start, this so called, "Insurrection/riot" (as BIDEN has described it)? Anyone....have a video?

Stuff like for example: "March on Washington! Show them! Let your legislators know, how you feel, etc....".

Isn't enough for ME.

I need something like calling the crowd to do an unlawful act(s).

Aloha, Mark
I did hear the Rudy called for "trial by combat" whatever that means.

Republicans need to introduce their own "matching vote" policy. Anonymous donors will match every vote with an extra vote for the spineless jellyfish of your choice.

That would "appear" to be uncalled for.... but I'd really need all the details before forming a solid opinion. I'd agree with those calling for an investigation and full disclosure/transparency. Prolly not likely to happen in the new admin.
if it's lefties, it's a mostly peaceful protest. if it's trumpers, it's treason and they deserve to get shot.

the other deaths may have been related to indoor use of teargas. THIS IS CONJECTURE, NOT FACT.
According to the independent journalist "Villain Report" who was live streaming from the scene, at least one of the deceased succumbed to the effects of pepper spray, which was used heavily inside the capitol. He and others attempted to resuscitate her, but she was obese and asphyxiated.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads