JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About 25 or so years ago myself and my partners were antelope and deer hunting a bit
west of Kaycee Wyoming. I was riding shotgun as we moved from one hunt spot to another. He/she
hunkered down behind a rock about 20 ft from the trail we were on, Never bolted nor
moved as we stopped to look. It remains a treasured hunting memory.

What the heck is FIFY?:)
Fixed It For You.

An acronym used to bring attention to a statement after modifying said statement, usually in a humorous way (although not always).

Fixed It For You.

An acronym used to bring attention to a statement after modifying said statement, usually in a humorous way (although not always).
I thought is was used when someone says "you're doing it wrong" you know f--k it, f--k you and the horse you rode in on.

I thought is was used when someone says "you're doing it wrong" you know f--k it, f--k you and the horse you rode in on.
An interesting interpretation, indeed... 🧐

full.gif

Jordan Jonas killed one with an axe during the night on Season 6 of Alone. Probably the most exciting sequence of all ten seasons, each with about ten episodes. The critter was coming around at night to steal Jordan's moose meat.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top