JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About 25 or so years ago myself and my partners were antelope and deer hunting a bit
west of Kaycee Wyoming. I was riding shotgun as we moved from one hunt spot to another. He/she
hunkered down behind a rock about 20 ft from the trail we were on, Never bolted nor
moved as we stopped to look. It remains a treasured hunting memory.

What the heck is FIFY?:)
Fixed It For You.

An acronym used to bring attention to a statement after modifying said statement, usually in a humorous way (although not always).

Fixed It For You.

An acronym used to bring attention to a statement after modifying said statement, usually in a humorous way (although not always).
I thought is was used when someone says "you're doing it wrong" you know f--k it, f--k you and the horse you rode in on.

I thought is was used when someone says "you're doing it wrong" you know f--k it, f--k you and the horse you rode in on.
An interesting interpretation, indeed... 🧐

full.gif

Jordan Jonas killed one with an axe during the night on Season 6 of Alone. Probably the most exciting sequence of all ten seasons, each with about ten episodes. The critter was coming around at night to steal Jordan's moose meat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top