JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Anyone been here this past weekend? Snow? Hopefully I can make it and bring a buddy or 2.

So far the weather report for this week is mostly sunny with temps up in the 50's, so if there were any snow there now, it'll probably be totally gone by this weekend. Also, the weather prediction for this week is no rain until Saturday night, so we picked the right day to do this :)

So far the weather report for this week is mostly sunny with temps up in the 50's, so if there were any snow there now, it'll probably be totally gone by this weekend. Also, the weather prediction for this week is no rain until Saturday night, so we picked the right day to do this :)
Nice brothah- thank you for the update!

Yeah no snow. I was there last weekend. Isn't it weird that some people don't even take home their empty ammo boxes? Idk, I dont even bring the paper boxes with me but have plastic cans for the ammo

Our biggest concern will be the highway road conditions in the early morning hours. Typically ice from the turn off at Banks to NFWC Rd. So slow down and watch out! Timber Oregon, (closest place to the lanes), temps for Sat AM look to be in the 30's but not bad the rest of the day.

Our biggest concern will be the highway road conditions in the early morning hours. Typically ice from the turn off at Banks to NFWC Rd. So slow down and watch out! Timber Oregon, (closest place to the lanes), temps for Sat AM look to be in the 30's but not bad the rest of the day.
My AR will keep me warm.

I need a volunteer for a special mission before Saturday. I have something in Forest Grove that needs to be picked up and brought to the cleanup. Not a big item so any car will do. Don't volunteer to do this unless you are sure you'll be there Saturday.

Thanks, Bill

I got word of some great folks who'll be joining us... Come and meet some folks from the Rocky Mtn Elk Foundation, Oregon Hunter's Association of Yamhill County and the Safari Club International of Portland.

Great opportunities to spend some quality time visiting with these people and sharing some quality trigger time together! (ah... I mean... cleanup time together! ;) ).

I need a volunteer for a special mission before Saturday. I have something in Forest Grove that needs to be picked up and brought to the cleanup. Not a big item so any car will do. Don't volunteer to do this unless you are sure you'll be there Saturday.

Thanks, Bill
I made it to FG ODF office today, so no worries.

We're going to leave the gate open during the cleanup. People who come out to shoot will need to either join us and get done sooner or wait till we're done.

We meet at lane 3 at 9 am but there will be people there to shoot before then. I'll be there earlier and inform everyone there. I may be able to post a sign at the gate about no shooting till noon. Would be good to have someone available before 9 am to help inform others about the cleanup.

If we don't have many people, we should knock out lanes 1 & 2 so they can be opened right away. Then go do lane 4 and finish up at lane 3. If we have enough people, we could split intp 3 groups. Group 1 do lanes 1 & 2, Group 2 stay at lane 3, & Group 3 do lane 4. Then all meet back at 3 for hot dogs.

We'll need to make a dump run. I have the key for the camp ground, so, I'll need to go. I'm thinking if someone can cook the dogs, 2 or 3 trucks can head down to dump the trash. Should be back in time to finish off the dogs and get the After Party started.

So, do I have a hot dog cook volunteer? I'll have the BBQ unit and all the buns & condiments.

Side note: Don't be camera shy! @FREEDOM EAGLE may be there and shoot some video. Speak up on behalf of responsible shooters and say an encouraging word or two! And when we get to the After Party part, show him your toys and perhaps have him demo one or two. Help make it a good vid!

Good times comin up!

As for further volunteer creature comforts, I'll be bringing a pot of hot coffee and I'll have a Mr. Heater going. To lessen the pushing and shoving around the heater, I'll bring 2! Ha!

This is my channel where I'll be posting the video when its finished.

We're going to leave the gate open during the cleanup. People who come out to shoot will need to either join us and get done sooner or wait till we're done.

We meet at lane 3 at 9 am but there will be people there to shoot before then. I'll be there earlier and inform everyone there. I may be able to post a sign at the gate about no shooting till noon. Would be good to have someone available before 9 am to help inform others about the cleanup.

If we don't have many people, we should knock out lanes 1 & 2 so they can be opened right away. Then go do lane 4 and finish up at lane 3. If we have enough people, we could split intp 3 groups. Group 1 do lanes 1 & 2, Group 2 stay at lane 3, & Group 3 do lane 4. Then all meet back at 3 for hot dogs.

We'll need to make a dump run. I have the key for the camp ground, so, I'll need to go. I'm thinking if someone can cook the dogs, 2 or 3 trucks can head down to dump the trash. Should be back in time to finish off the dogs and get the After Party started.

So, do I have a hot dog cook volunteer? I'll have the BBQ unit and all the buns & condiments.

Side note: Don't be camera shy! @FREEDOM EAGLE may be there and shoot some video. Speak up on behalf of responsible shooters and say an encouraging word or two! And when we get to the After Party part, show him your toys and perhaps have him demo one or two. Help make it a good vid!

Good times comin up!

I need to test out the new sights I put on my G29, so I'll plan on my usual routine of getting up there before sun-up and head for lane three. All I need to do is set up a paper target real quick and check point-of-aim vs. point of impact, then I'd totally at your disposal @Cogs

I use a tarp when I shoot to catch my brass. Lately on a few online sites I have seen AR brass catchers for $20 or less. Anyone have experience with these?

I use one of two different catchers, depending on what I am doing.

One is a smaller catcher that has a velcro strap that goes around the receiver, Caldwell® AR-15 Brass Catcher : Cabela's

The other one is what I like to call my hockey net, https://www.amazon.com/Caldwell-Brass-Resistant-Tripod-Collection/dp/B07T4MSXM2

The only one I have issues with sometimes is the one the small one. If it gets too full, it will catch brass and not drop them far enough away to not cause issues. However, I do use it on my AR's as well as my 22's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top