JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I find it interesting that other companies big & small can keep track of the current Oregon mag situation but Midway is proactively saying "sorry folks we don't need your stink'in money" . Ok glad to take our greenbacks elsewhere . :)

Can't blame Midway for Oregon and Washington laws, blame the voters.
Not blaming midway for laws. Blaming them for following an Oregon law bill that is not in force.
If they can keep track of bills that pass they CAN keep track of bills in force, and they DO! They told me THEY KNOW it's NOT in force, but, they were afraid it might get enforced WHILE IN SHIPMENT! So they are in effect acting as though it is in force. midWOKEway has been enforcing a law not in force for over a year.
And , different argument, I don't blame the voters. I blame those that DIDN'T vote.

I would not have complained. By the time you write a letter explaining why they are wrong on the laws, you will have placed an order from a different vendor. It's still legal in Oregon so There are plenty of companies who want your magazine business.

I would not have complained. By the time you write a letter explaining why they are wrong on the laws, you will have placed an order from a different vendor. It's still legal in Oregon so There are plenty of companies who want your magazine business.
Some people just like to complain
1707019177696.png

You were right. Sympathizers or appeasers that apparently think anyone else, but them, should not care or utter thoughts.
So far I have been surprised at how many members have shared your disappointment with WokeawayUSA. It gives me hope.

Edit: I am all for threads like this. We should be promoting companies who will continue to ship products and demoting those who won't.

Last Edited:
Does anyone have similar experiences to one I just had?
I have loved MidwayUSA for many years up to now. I recently placed an order.
"My order for two 15 round magazines was taken, received gushing promises to get them as soon as they got in, then later get a notice the order is cancelled. I called and at first there was confusion why, everything looked okay, then I was told, oh it's because Oregon has a new law now limiting magazines to 15 rounds. But the law is not in force from the very beginning over a year ago as a judge ruled it unconstitutional. I was told midway is afraid the status could change while magazines were in transit and therefore break the law. I told them you can go anywhere in the state and buy any size magazine, it's legal, and they are all shipped from "somewhere" to Oregon. midway is so corporate now it feels like I'm dealing with disney!"

The above is my feedback to midway asking how I "enjoyed" the experience making the purchase from them - After getting Cancelled. I know they can do what they want, but this really disappointing. I will continue to "window shop" only there now and buy somewhere else. WokewayUSA! Like losing a friend.
This gets beat to death. Again A LOT of on line retailers are not going to put their neck on the line because so many gun owners could care less until something finally effects them. Midway did not make the laws. A LOT of gun owners sit on their hands every election then get mad when this happens. :s0092:

Not going to defend Midway....they have their polices...whether I agree with 'em or not.
Not going to bash or bad mouth them either.
I can choose to continue to shop there or move on to a different company...simple.

While I understand the frustration at dumbazz firearm laws , bans and such...
As well as the frustration at companies who refuse for whatever reason to sell or ship an otherwise legal item to someone who lives in a highly restrictive state...
At the end of the day...complaining about it on a forum won't do a damn thing to change or stop it.

So Midway won't sell or ship an item....so what...I would bet that one could find that same item elsewhere from someone who will sell and ship it.
Andy

Not going to defend Midway....they have their polices...whether I agree with 'em or not.
Not going to bash or bad mouth them either.
I can choose to continue to shop there or move on to a different company...simple.

While I understand the frustration at dumbazz firearm laws , bans and such...
As well as the frustration at companies who refuse for whatever reason to sell or ship an otherwise legal item to someone who lives in a highly restrictive state...
At the end of the day...complaining about it on a forum won't do a damn thing to change or stop it.

So Midway won't sell or ship an item....so what...I would bet that one could find that same item elsewhere from someone who will sell and ship it.
Andy
And only buying two mags? Who does that?

I appreciated this thread in the fact that it informed the community of info that would help make an informed decision for myself and others . It in fact has already gained business for others so in a way the loss from a policy decision , benefits / blesses others for their customer service / caring . Carry on . :)

That is a guaranteed way to make sure that nothing will change to be in your favor.
How do you think the left gets so many stupid laws passed? The first thing they do is they complain. Loudly.
I tend to agree. There are so many other options it's not worth getting all worked up hating/bashing on one companies business policies, but it's certainly worthwhile to respectfully provide them with your feedback. All companies consider consumer opinion to one degree or another. If you fail to make your voice known and all they hear is the "other side" there's not even a hope they might consider change.

Just like voting. It may not seem like your one vote matters, but it takes raindrops to fill an ocean.

I appreciated this thread in the fact that it informed the community of info that would help make an informed decision for myself and others . It in fact has already gained business for others so in a way the loss from a policy decision , benefits / blesses others for their customer service / caring . Carry on . :)
You're new here, but this website and many like it have been in more than one thread in the last few years.

You're new here, but this website and many like it have been in more than one thread in the last few years.
This has been my go to site since 2010 . It was only this week I got around to becoming a member . Losing my dial up computer motivated me towards a smartphone . So even a blind squirrel gets lucky once in a while . :) Been involved in the firearm community since '98 .... Seen some changes along the way . Blessings . :)

This gets beat to death. Again A LOT of on line retailers are not going to put their neck on the line because so many gun owners could care less until something finally effects them. Midway did not make the laws. A LOT of gun owners sit on their hands every election then get mad when this happens. :s0092:
It's not a law though, that's the whole issue at hand. It would be like Midway still acknowledging the 1994 AWB because it could become a law again.

I have to wonder what's "woke" about this? I was under the impression that wokeness has a whole lot more to do with LGHDTV stuff than it does guns

It's not a law though, that's the whole issue at hand. It would be like Midway still acknowledging the 1994 AWB because it could become a law again.

Thank you.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews