JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status

tenor.gif

The lessons learned through history indicate to me that I am against all dictators. Anyone that is willing to call out the active military on the civilian populace against even the secretary of defense to me is about one step from being a dictator. What I do not get is why so many so called patriots think this is a such a great idea.

Thats_your_opinion_man_2.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.....IMHO.....
The NG is NOT the Active Duty Military

And

The Governor of a State can call in the NG if needed. So then...... have you even considered, that maybe there are political games a foot?

Rrrrright.....
Fotgetaboutit. The Governor is doing a wonderful job and I'd love to vote to have him/her.......DO IT AGAIN.

Music break time.....

Last Edited:
My dad passed last year from dementia and hence I know a couple of things about mental illness. People keep saying he has dementia - I don't buy it yet.

I see it this way - we are being led by someone I would not eat at the same table with. I feel that he is leading this country in a direction I do not care for so I am willing to change devils. I do not find any traits in the president I would choose in a friend. Again I am willing to take the chance.

I have said my peace back to the topic.

When it comes to the aging population, it can be difficult to differentiate between the effects of mental illness versus dementia. Dementia is defined as a chronic or persistent disorder of the mental process caused by brain disease or injury. Most commonly, dementia presents itself in the elderly population through memory loss, impaired reasoning and personality changes. On the other hand, mental illness refers to a wider variety of mental health conditions that impact mood, thinking and behavior. While dementia does affect overall mental health, it is not a mental illness.

Taken from: Mental Illness Vs. Dementia | Symphony Senior Living

But that being said......Whatever...... he was YOUR father.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I think we are done here.
Please review the forum rules before posting it sure saves a lot of staff time and allows us to actually enjoy the main subject of the site, firearms.

Thanks

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews