JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So you thinks its over? Really???
The lessons learned through history indicate to me that I am against all dictators. Anyone that is willing to call out the active military on the civilian populace against even the secretary of defense to me is about one step from being a dictator. What I do not get is why so many so called patriots think this is a such a great idea.

The lessons learned through history indicate to me that I am against all dictators. Anyone that is willing to call out the active military on the civilian populace against even the secretary of defense to me is about one step from being a dictator. What I do not get is why so many so called patriots think this is a such a great idea.
But you were good with an attempted coup on a sitting president by a replaced president?
Remember - Russia Collusion has been proven a falsehood now. As has all of it.

But you were good with an attempted coup on a sitting president?
Remember - Russia Collusion has been proven a falsehood now. As has all of it.
I am good with the investigation of any leader who has ties to the KGB

How about Communist China?
That will work as well - however Biden has already been closely scrutinized when he ran as Obama's VP. They found nothing then and has been cleared of wrong doing. What new evidence do you have?

Isn't Trump the one who told Medvedev to let Putin (former KGB head) know that after the election he would have more flexibility, oh, wait...
Your right - What has Trump been talking about when he is having his private meetings with the Russians behind closed doors where he is the only American in the room?

That will work as well - however Biden has already been closely scrutinized when he ran as Obama's VP. They found nothing then and has been cleared of wrong doing. What new evidence do you have?
You really do think all that is over?
Just because of an orchestrated diversion for the last 2 weeks?
May want to check out the real news.
Feds are doubling down now.
Here...
You're going to need this.

When you hear politicians across the nation ALL AT THE SAME TIME calling for, or declaring police budget cuts and/or the elimination of police depts. (BTW- only Democrats have been documented saying this), you can bet it's a coordinated effort.

Who's defending the actions of these mobs? Who's making twisted, contorted excuses (rationalizations) for these mobs? Who's ENABLING these mobs?

What's the goal of all this you may ask? The answer is easy... who's controlling the mobs? It's the "privileged" few, the wealthy MSM talking heads, the politicians, the insanely wealthy owners of Twitter, Facebbook, Instagram, etc.... they're using these mobs like a sledgehammer to gain more power, and the current LEO structure (although it could use some reforms and improvements) is in their way.

The real thing to keep an eye out for is... what is the "planned replacement" going to be? I have a pretty good guess that you'll soon been seeing the oligarchy that's (literally) been hiding in plain sight start to become unabashedly overt, and YOU WILL shut up and like it... or else you'll be doxxed, and have a mob outside your place of business/employment, or your house.

That's going to be reality, and soon. o_O

Remember one thing... you "progressives" voted for this. o_O

Go Joe Biden. :s0125:

When you hear politicians across the nation ALL AT THE SAME TIME calling for, or declaring police budget cuts and/or the elimination of police depts. (BTW- only Democrats have been documented saying this), you can bet it's a coordinated effort.

Who's defending the actions of these mobs? Who's making twisted, contorted excuses (rationalizations) for these mobs? Who's ENABLING these mobs?

What's the goal of all this you may ask? The answer is easy... who's controlling the mobs? It's the "privileged" few, the wealthy MSM talking heads, the politicians, the insanely wealthy owners of Twitter, Facebbook, Instagram, etc.... they're using these mobs like a sledgehammer to gain more power, and the current LEO structure (although it could use some reforms and improvements) is in their way.

The real thing to keep an eye out for is... what is the "planned replacement" going to be? I have a pretty good guess that you'll soon been seeing the oligarchy that's (literally) been hiding in plain sight start to become unabashedly overt, and YOU WILL shut up and like it... or else you'll be doxxed, and have a mob outside your place of business/employment, or your house.

That's going to be reality, and soon. o_O

Remember one thing... you "progressives" voted for this. o_O
Your comment:

"When you hear politicians across the nation ALL AT THE SAME TIME calling for, or declaring..."

This is 100% what I have been saying about the Covid1984 Globull Plandemic. Is Covid1984 real, absolutely. So here is my question related to your comment:

When at any time in history have we seen (metaphorically speaking) 'a button being pushed' and within a few short weeks the entire planet is reacting in concert...even in very remote areas of the world.

One might say WW-1 or 2, but that was a different scenario where the slaughter of millions was occurring.

I dislike Biden but I hate Trump - so once again I will vote for whom I hate less as there are no other valid choices.
Bro, Trump is an @zz, but Biden is genuinely delusional and clearly suffering dementia. You literally will not know who is doing what with Biden because he will be incapable. At least with orangemanbad you can see with your own eyes what HE is doing and respond accordingly.

Bro, Trump is an @zz, but Biden is genuinely delusional and clearly suffering dementia. You literally will not know who is doing what with Biden because he will be incapable. At least with orangemanbad you can see with your own eyes what HE is doing and respond accordingly.
My dad passed last year from dementia and hence I know a couple of things about mental illness. People keep saying he has dementia - I don't buy it yet.

I see it this way - we are being led by someone I would not eat at the same table with. I feel that he is leading this country in a direction I do not care for so I am willing to change devils. I do not find any traits in the president I would choose in a friend. Again I am willing to take the chance.

I have said my peace back to the topic.

My dad passed last year from dementia and hence I know a couple of things about mental illness. People keep saying he has dementia - I don't buy it yet.

I see it this way - we are being led by someone I would not eat at the same table with. I feel that he is leading this country in a direction I do not care for so I am willing to change devils. I do not find any traits in the president I would choose in a friend. Again I am willing to take the chance.

I have said my peace back to the topic.

Well as long as you "feel" it. :rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA