JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mike,
until @WALawyer chimes in, this is the best I can do in the way of reply to your question

If you don't have a Washington concealed pistol license, then keep your handgun, rifle and or shotgun unloaded, locked and concealed inside the vehicle until you arrive at the cleanup site.

I ordered some ½" steel gongs from @IronMonster. If they get here in time for me to acquire the steel pipes, I'll bring them along so everyone considering a purchase can check them out. Two relevent threads on his steel plates ...
WTS ID - 11.5" AR500 rifle gong 1/2" thick
Awesome Gongs made by IronMonster

Last Edited:
Mike,
until @WALawyer chimes in, this is the best I can do in the way of reply to your question

If you don't have a Washington concealed pistol license, then keep your handgun, rifle and or shotgun unloaded, locked and concealed inside the vehicle until you arrive at the cleanup site.

I ordered some ½" steel gongs from @IronMonster. If they get here in time for me to acquire the steel pipes, I'll bring them along so everyone considering a purchase can check them out. Two relevent threads on his steel plates ...
WTS ID - 11.5" AR500 rifle gong 1/2" thick
Awesome Gongs made by IronMonster

If they dont get there It will be the Post office's fault :D

Where's the Beef?

Butcher Boys Gift Cards.jpg

Why, it's at Butcher Boys Meats, of course! But first, you have to come to the cleanup, Aug 12th in Yacolt Burn State Forest, WA, to win one of these FREE $25 Gift Cards!

Thank you BUTCHER BOYS MEATS, Vancouver, WA!

butcherboys-sign-e1382559507413.jpg

I need a shuttle driver at the Aug 12th Cleanup!

Anyone with a golf cart or ATV who can bring it and shuttle people to/from a parking area about a 1/4 mile from the cleanup place?

We expect a lot of people at this event and parking is limited along the roadside at the Arrowhead Pit. Therefore, we'll need to send vehicles up the the Mntn Bike parking lot to park. I'd like to have a rig to shuttle people back and forth.

Also, there's a nice restroom up there that we have access to during the cleanup and may need to shuttle a few folks for that. Let me know if you can provide this service!

Thanks, Bill

Silencers are classified as "NFA Firearms."
Is a Form 20 Necessary for a Suppressor?

Not needed, but suggested. I'm at work now so I can't spent much time looking for it but when I first got my .22 can I spent a bunch of time on the ATF's website and found the exact wording on it. I was planning on keeping a form 20 "open" as they suggest for transport when I visit family in Nevada. Turned out I didn't have to for silencers.

Come and get it! Only at this event!

Pistol Carry Case and Electronic Ear Protection! Free ticket to win is given out at sign in. Prizes drawn at lunch.

Thank you SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE, VANCOUVER!!!

Sportsman's Pistol Case 2.jpg

Sportsman's Pistol Case.jpg

Sportsman's Ear Protect.jpg

sportsmans-warehouse-mainlogo.png
Just because, we appreciate volunteers!

NEXT SAT, AUG 12TH!!!

We're doing this...

5_6_17_12.jpg
And this...

bbq at pub.jpg

And this...

All Supporting Vendors.jpg
And this...

Yacolt 4-1-17_17-2.jpg
That's a lot to do! We're gonna need some help! Don't make me eat all that food, win all those prizes and shoot all those suppressors myself! ;)

SHOUT OUT and a BIG THANK YOU to our Supporting Vendors in the Food department!

WINCO FOODS!
SAFEWAY STORES!
QFC!

We will eat well!

Still need a couple more coolers, ice, some soft drinks and cups. I have plenty of water and a couple coolers. Otherwise, we have most all else covered.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads