JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been following the Appleseed program of self study for a while now...dissecting Fred's shooting manual, reading old NRA, USMC and Army shooting manuals (some dating back to the early 20th century) dry firing and Sunday range time when I'm not working. This'll be my first attended Appleseed event. Just my self study with their program has greatly improved my long-distance shooting, so I'm excited to see what new tidbits I'm going to pick up. Its a real good feeling to hit nearly 100% from prone on a 20" square at 450 yards with an $100 open sight 1943 Mosin Nagant and 1954 Bulgarian x54. It really ticks off the bench rest SOCOM and AR guys with their scopes and milliradian sights.

From my experiences so far, it promises to be a good program at an absolutely dirt cheap price.

Keith

Everything is fine with me. Some of my teenagers wanted to go with me and got excited about going then when I went to register them they did not have any more tickets available so I am just going to take them shooting myself.

I will have to make sure to register earlier next time.

Lesson learned here is if you are aware of an event like this, and have decided that you can attend, then you should immediately register because there are many others in the same position as yourself. I almost missed my opportunity because I was waiting on others to make a decision. Might not get so lucky next time ...

Sign up for Castle Rock, WA. It's a 1.5 hour drive north, and is a great location.

I have to say that I am very impressed with the Appleseed program and the guys from the Revolutionary War Veteran's Association.

When I had written off being able to attend, I got phone calls from two different people letting me know that they now had room.

I wound up taking one of my sons, one of my daughters, and one of my nephews. We all had a lot of fun and learned a lot. The guys were all very patient and helpful.

Even with the mud, rain, wind, hail, etc. It was fun.

Thank you.

I look forward to attending another of these events in the near future.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top