JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So heres the deal, and this is going to sound like a dating site, but its not. I need friends here in Oregon that have likes/hobbies like me. I moved here from the Right coast with my wife that is from Wilsonville. Her friends husbands are not like me at all, they are kinda snobish, hipster type people, bad part is, the wives are cool, i guess they married for looks, not for the person, most are what i would call metro, so that is not me.
I am 37, my wife is 30, I have 3 girls, 11, 3, 8 mo. My 11 year old lives in Virginia with my first wife. We live in the Villabois community of Wilsonville. I shoot at Tri County. I shoot the Action Range, Skeet, and GP range mostly. I have pistols, shot guns and so "Black Rifles" since i refuse to call them an Assault Weapon. I ride dirt bikes, not as good as i use too.
Found you Oregon boys dont like us outsiders too much.

Hey, had some folks PM me about getting together, some members of TCGC and some not. Lost those emails for some reason, so if you want to get together, send me another message please

Tacticalgunner
Seems harder to get shootin folks together these days...thanks for the thread. I'm not much of a black gun shooter...but would like to try...clay tagets and the rest... Oh yes. I tried to join TCGC but I believe they are full. Anyway...I'm always ready to burn powder.

Found you Oregon boys dont like us outsiders too much.

No, we don't like KALIFORNIAN'S too much. Virginian's are A-OK with me. However, I do not have a membership to TCGC because I cannot afford the initiation fees. I also really like just driving up to the hills and shooting in the great outdoors. I know I can't get quite the distance, but I still like shooting on my terms rather than obey every nit-picky range rule.

No, we don't like KALIFORNIAN'S too much. Virginian's are A-OK with me. However, I do not have a membership to TCGC because I cannot afford the initiation fees. I also really like just driving up to the hills and shooting in the great outdoors. I know I can't get quite the distance, but I still like shooting on my terms rather than obey every nit-picky range rule.
That's cool, I am a North Carolina boy by the grace of god tho, Virginia was just a 14 year stop, too northern for me.
As for TCGC, never had any issues with the RO's or anything, I guess if you practice safe handling skills, you won't have a problem. I have witness the displinary board and read the rules to me, nothing out of the ordinary. Put it this way, some people should not have kids, and those kids should not own a gun, and when they do, they should not jump on forums and blame range rules for their stupid actions, again, another rein this country is going to He double hockey stickks

I'm with you bud. I've been to a few ranges and they are great for what they offer but I just feel "watched" you know, like trying to pee. :s0114:

My friends and I go out toward the coast, Tillamook forest area. Or heading out towards Detroit around the Lyons area. Good old loggin roads with shootin spots. I'll PM ya gunner next time I plan on heading out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top