JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A 1.5" mount is like peeking under a door for me with my neck at a 90 deg angle.
A 1.93" mount fits me in all positions just fine.
My buddy has to use a chin weld when shooting mine, not my problem he has a potato head and no neck.

I'm going to change out my Magpul PRS stock and rifle RE for a B5 Systems Collapsible Precision Stock and A5 RE.
those are nice, come in different lengths and it looks like the long version has a cheek piece that extends forward more. I just put one of their grips on my rifle and like the grip angle ergonomics of it.

Last Edited:
Do yourself a favor and don't buy an Aero Precision Ultralight mount either.
Are these mounts prone to flexing or breaking? Curious as I have a couple of them but the rifles they are on haven't been used at range yet and I'd rather not piss away a bunch of premium ammo chasing other issues if this could be an issue.

Are these mounts prone to flexing or breaking? Curious as I have a couple of them but the rifles they are on haven't been used at range yet and I'd rather not piss away a bunch of premium ammo chasing other issues if this could be an issue.
Breaking

I warned this dude not buy one, he choose to ignore me, here is the result...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?235367-Disappointed-in-Aero-Precision&p=3027431#post3027431

Later in the same thread I was convinced to dump my Scalarworks scope mount, too. I'll never again buy another mount or rings that uses a hinge, hook or any other gimmick B.S. Yes, I know Scalarworks has since update their hinge design, I don't care it is still the weak link. I won't buy another and shouldn't have bought the first one.

Here is where I warned him, then some jackass had to jump in and say how great they are, basic saying I was talking crap...read the last post in that thread.

Oops forgot the link.
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?231461-Decent-Budget-LPVO-Mount&p=2969206#post2969206

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top