JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From Wiki:

VerdictNot guilty on all charges
LitigationA lawsuit against Rittenhouse and other parties was filed but withdrawn for undisclosed reasons[2]

"Withdrawn for undisclosed reasons" is legal speak for the bottom just fell out of their case. Conversely, there is a now a reinforced concrete foundation beneath Mr. Rittenhouse's soon to be filed cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor baby! Maybe his own fault - but then who knows in Wisconsin?
When you are talking about a kid with no serious priors, having already helped put out fires and provide medical attention to others that night, then being assaulted by a pedophile/rapist and a felon, then defending himself. To say, "maybe his own fault…"

I recommend not carrying a gun, it might be your own fault if you have to use it to defend yourself - better never go anywhere either, might be your fault if you did and something happened.

Really? An innocent kid slandered and libeled in the media? By the DA? By the president?
Care to make a side bet on how much money Kyle will get if/when he sues?
I think the courts are sufficiently left leaning to keep Biden from being forced to be held accountable for his libel, not to mention Biden will have unlimited defense funds if he is represented as the (fake) president, but as already shown with Sandman - the media will settle.

Really? An innocent kid slandered and libeled in the media? By the DA? By the president?
Care to make a side bet on how much money Kyle will get if/when he sues?
I think the courts are sufficiently left leaning to keep Biden from being forced to be held accountable for his libel, not to mention Biden will have unlimited defense funds if he is represented as the (fake) president, but as already shown with Sandman - the media will settle.
A citizen cannot sue a sitting president. However, a citizen can sue a president after that president no longer holds that office, for things he/she did before they became president (not while they held the office). Dementia Joe fits this criterion, since he slandered Kyle during the 2020 campaign. It might be that Kyle just has to wait a little while before he can bring suit against the doddering old fool.

A citizen cannot sue a sitting president. However, a citizen can sue a president after that president no longer holds that office, for things he/she did before they became president. Dementia Joe fits this criterion. It might be that Kyle just has to wait a little while before he can bring suit against the doddering old fool.
Thanks for clarifying. I should have already known that.

This kid will have ZERO problems finding a law firm to start the paper work. Since they will get a cut of every settlement. POTUS is FAR from the only one they will go after. There is weeks worth of morons who felt embolden to go on video making some out of this world claims. The lawyers for these morons will advise each and every one to start the "lets make a deal" talks as soon as the court actions start. Since this kid will need full time protection for a while due to the Biden supporters who want him dead, he will need some cash. If this does not wake up the people who have been trying to pretend we still have media here? We are done for.

This kid will have ZERO problems finding a law firm to start the paper work. Since they will get a cut of every settlement. POTUS is FAR from the only one they will go after. There is weeks worth of morons who felt embolden to go on video making some out of this world claims. The lawyers for these morons will advise each and every one to start the "lets make a deal" talks as soon as the court actions start. Since this kid will need full time protection for a while due to the Biden supporters who want him dead, he will need some cash. If this does not wake up the people who have been trying to pretend we still have media here? We are done for.
He'll be lucky if he ever can have a normal life without some leftist nut-job thinking he should be dead and willing to make it happen. The media stirs up this frenzy and then moves on having no accountability for the aftermath or the people destroyed in their wake.

What i worry about are the politicians using this case as leverage for more gun laws. Either way the verdict went it's a win for the anti gun crowd. Just wait and see, the families of the guys shot will be trotted out in a few days. A "foundation" in their memories will be established and the media circus will commence. At first it will be a daily news conference, then weekly, throwing their newfound relevance at whatever law is proposed.

Last Edited:
TBH, I'm more interested if whoever gets to keep that rifle, as it's legally someone's property who is not .gov, will pull a Zimmerman and auction it off.

The national media (and even some members of the U.S. Congress) publicly and libelously slandered the kid; openly declaring him a "white-supremacist terrorist murderer".

Not ALLEGED white-supremacist, not ALLEGED terrorist, not ALLEGED murderer. They demonized him and tried the case in the media before he had his day in court to prove his self-defense.

Other than the one picture taken when his (fired)dipchit lawyer took him to a bar to flash the 'OK' sign with some Proud-Boys, there has never been any proof whatsoever that Kyle espouses white-supremacy, or that he was racially motivated to go down to the "mostly peaceful" riot to murder BLM supporters.

As far as I know, as douchey as the Proud Boys are as a group, I'm of the understanding that they're more of a right-wing preppy "Boys club". One that is misogynist, rather than one that is vocally white supremacist; with all sorts of races in their ranks.

Kyle's tort settlements are going to make the Sandmann kid's look like a drop in the bucket.

As has been said a bazillion times, it's not his gun. So no, he won't be getting it back.

More likely, Dominic Black, Rittenhouse's friend who lied on his 4473 and bought the gun in a straw purchase for Rittenhouse, will be the one with issues to deal with. Specifically, a PIMA-prison issue, once the AFT is done with him...
Don't know the gun laws in Wisconsin, straw purchase is a federal offense. But state law may allow you to loan or give a firearm to someone.

Don't know the gun laws in Wisconsin, straw purchase is a federal offense. But state law may allow you to loan or give a firearm to someone.
I have not paid attention to the part of this about the gun. Assuming as I have read that someone else bought the gun for the kid it will depend on how much they both share. If either of them admit the guy who filled out the paper was a straw buyer? No way he will get the gun back now. He will be lucky to not be charged. Now if neither of them admits this is what happened? That they both say the kid was just borrowing the rifle? I would have to guess the Feds will have nothing here. It would be up to the state of Wisconsin to decide if any law was broken. If loaning the rifle to another is not against state law? Then suspect the person who bought the rifle may be able to get it back.

Different standard of proof, damages are hard to prove.
Correct, but the standard of proof is lower. Preponderance of the evidence not beyond a reasonable doubt. If his attorney said he stopped checking his voice mail each day after three consecutive death threats, imagine what Kyle's family is getting. The trick will be proving which slanderous POS caused what damage. There were so many.

Different standard of proof, damages are hard to prove.
I think when the buffoon in the White uses it in his ads to be President and actually calls Kyle a white supremacist he has made it a little easier. Also the prosecutor in the trial never used or alleged that Kyle was one. If they could have they would have. Not saying it's easy but Nick Sandman won, it can be done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top